Chapter Six

We last left you and Bill sitting quietly behind the couch worried about Josh and Grace as Dipper and Mabel more on the shocked side of this crazy situation.

~Y/n's Pov.~

I facepalm quietly so I wouldn't give away my hiding spot. "They gave me away!" I whispered shouted to Bill. "I know!" He whispered back. "Well we can't run away from all our problems!" I whispered back standing up.

"Y/n!" Grace exclaimed leaping into my hand. "Where have you two been?" Josh questioned getting in Bill's face. "Hiding behind this couch." Bill replied. I glance at the twins. Their expression? Shocked. Mostly shocked.

I turn to them and wave awkwardly and they give me the awkward wave back. God this is awkward. "W-What are those things!?" Mabel yelled. "You caught me." I say walking in front of the two. "Y/n you don't-" Bill says as I cut him off. "Well I had to come clean sooner or later Bill." I say smiling sweetly.

"Well?" Dipper says anxious to find out my secret. "Can we go somewhere private?" Bill says playing with his thumbs. "Yep! Let's go!" I yell with excitement. Josh and Grace sat on my shoulders as I linked arms with Bill.

I held my out my other arm for Dipper to link onto me. He hesitated for a minute and linked arms with me and Mabel. "Ready?" I question as the twins simply nod. "Come on! Let's go to the special place!" Bill yelled. "You got it!" I exclaimed snapping my fingers.

-Dipper's Pov.-

I knew they were hiding something! Something just didn't seem right to me! "Here we are!" Y/n said unlinking arms with us. "Y-Your magic!" Mabel exclaimed pointing at Y/n. "Something like that." Bill said playing with his thumbs again.

"Come on. Fess up N/n." I said nicknaming her as a small blush crept on her face. "Well first off... Me and Bill aren't twins..." She said looking at the ground. She snapped her fingers as her long blonde hair changed to (h/c).

"Woah. So pretty..." Mabel whispered loud enough for me to hear. "And my real last name is Cipher, not (l/n). " Bill said covering his face with his hands and turning away.

I gasped in shock. "So Y/n is your sister!?" I yelled pulling Mabel behind me. "No! Um, my last name is (l/n)."
Y/n said rubbing her arm.

"Its a long story." Bill said with one hand on his face.

* 1 hour later *

••Mabel's Pov.••

"That's amazing!" I say throwing my hands up. "Well, that explains a lot." Dipper says. "Now how did these two happen?" I say pointing at Josh and Grace. "They're my self conscious. I made them real." Y/n said as Josh flew over to me.

I looked around to see Y/n talking to Bill and Dipper talking to Grace.

"Hey doll? Er- I mean Mabel! Mabel right?" Josh said rubbing his arm. "Yeah! That's my name." I said giving him a bracey grin. I saw him blush a little and looked away. I blushed too but giggled to cover it up. "Uh, yeah.. I hope we can be friends? Gosh this is awkward." He said as his cheeks turned crimson red again.

++Josh's Pov.++

"Damn it Josh! Your falling for her!" I thought as she tore me from my thinking. "Pines, Mabel Pines." She said holding out her pinky.

"Josh. I uh, don't really have a last name." I said shaking her finger. I glance at her nails. Their painted pink with glitter.

"I uh, like your nails..." I said awkwardly as I bash my head in my thoughts. "Oh, thanks for noticing Josh!" She said smiling.

I stared at her for awhile, taking in her features. She was beautiful. From head to toe I was falling for her. Man love is crazy.

I begin to hear snapping in front of me. "W-What!?" I yelled as Mabel looked at me with concern. "Are you okay? You were kind of staring at um... Me." She said as I quickly flushed a crimson red and hid my face in my hands.

"I'm s-sorry. I uh, spaced off." I apologized rubbing the back of my neck. "Are you guys ready to go!?" Mabel yelled running over to the others. "Yeah, let's go." Y/n said as we left.

Bill's Pov. ∆∆

We arrived back at the Shack on the roof. "Now we can start the sleep over!" Grace beamed as we laughed and walked back down stairs.

*Timeskip*

We were watching the new Goosebumps movie. It was awesome. I loved the part when all the monsters came out of the books. I looked around to see everyone tuckered out from the movie except me and Y/n.

I glanced at her and she was scrolling through Tumblr. Typical Y/n. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. She looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What's so funny?" She asked as I stood up. What was I wearing you ask? A yellow T-shirt with black shorts and yellow brick pattern socks.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see if you would want to come star gazing with me on the roof." I asked her as she cut off her phone. "Hmmm. Sounds good to me!" She said as I put my hand out for her as she gladly accepted it.

"To the roof we go~" I said as she giggled and linked arms with me. We begin walking up the stairs, making our way to the roof.

~~ Y/n's Pov. ~~

We get to the roof and laid down on the blanket. "Wow... Their so beautiful..." I said with a twinkle in my eye. "I see you have a thing for stars don't you n/n?" Bill said as I blushed and put a hand over my mouth quietly giggling.

"Yes! How did you know?" I asked. "I could tell by the twinkle in your eye." Bill said as he scooted over to me. I decided to scoot over to him too. I was getting cold. "So we're cuddling now?" Bill smirked. I laughed and looked at him.

"You scooted over to me first." I said. "And plus. I was cold and you were really warm." I say hiding my blush.

"I'm gonna go get our sweaters." He said giving double guns and winking. I blushed once more. "Wait, do I like Bill?" I whispered to myself in a questioning tone.

"Hey, I'm back with the comfortable coziness." Bill said dropping the sweater on my face as I put it on. I lay my head on Bill's shoulder as we continue to look at the stars. My eyes begin to grow heavy.

I yawned and tried to stay awake but failed like a boss. I was half asleep. I felt a kiss being placed on my cheek. All I heard was I love you Y/n...

//Bill's Pov.//

I heard soft snoring. I looked at Y/n asleep on my shoulder. I blushed and brushed some hair out of her face.

I smiled at her. She was so beautiful. She was one of the brightest stars out here. I brushed to back of my hand on her cheek.

"I love you Y/n..." I said and I kissed her cheek. I picked her up bridal style as her arms wrapped around my neck.

I was a little surprised but I smiled. "I love you too Bill." Y/n said smiling in her sleep. I was so shocked and happy at the same time.

I carried back inside and downstairs to the fort. I laid her down and snuggled next to her.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She buried her face in my chest. I blushed and drifted off to sleep about a dream with me and Y/n.

I am so sorry it took me forever to update. This is way early in the morning. It's 3:30 a.m. here. Thank you for bring patient reader-chan! Love you guys! And sorry for any mistakes! Please correct me if I have anything wrong!

Reality is an illusion!
The universe is a hologram!
Buy gold! Bye!