Chapter Twelve

word count: 795

RED ALERT! WE HAVE A CODE RED! THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER. WILL CONTAIN A little FLUFF. SOME CURSING INQUIRED. NOW LETS GET TO THE CHAPTER!  This was before the carnival catastrophe. Btw.

¶ Narrator's Pov.¶

Ahhh. A refreshed morning in Gravity Falls. The sun is out, the gnomes are screeching, today's gonna be an awes-- What the heck am I talking about. You were bored asf. You were staring at a blank TV screen for quacks sake.

"Hey kids!" Stan called out. "Yeah?" You all replied at once. "Guess what day it is!?" He asked as a worried expression spread on Dipper and Mabel's faces. "Oh no. What day is it!?" Mabel yelled in horror. Dipper ran over to check the calendar.

"No, no, no, no, no! It's! It's!" Dipper shouted, backing away. "It's Family Fishing Day!" Stan yelled with joy. "Now put on some blindfolds and get into the back of my car. "You two, go do something productive, like taking a hike or something. "With all respect, I'm staying my patio here, sir." You said, joking with the old man.

"Also staying here, sir?" Bill said, in questioning tone. "Alright. See you two knuckleheads later!" He joked, ruffling our hair and walking out. "Soooooo…" Bill said, walking over to you. "Sooooo what?" You asked looking at Bill.

"Wanna have an anime marathon?" He asked smiling. "Oh my gosh, yes! A thousand times, yes!" You yelled, bouncing around. You stopped bouncing around. "I'll be back." You said running upstairs.

You begin throwing  shit loads of clothes out of your bag to find your most prized possession.

There it was. It was your (f/a) t-shirt.

(f/a) means favorite anime 😉

You quickly changed into it and dashed faster than Sonic downstairs.

"Oh, your finally ba--" Bill cut his self short to admire your rad shirt. "Woah. Your shirt is so awesome!" He exclaimed sitting down. He patted the spot next to him and you sat down, swinging your legs over the arm of the chair and resting your back on Bill.

"So what do you wanna watch?" Bill asks. You shrugged your shoulders in response. "What do you have?" You asked staring at the blank TV screen.

"I have Sword Art Online, Attack on the Titan, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Fairy Tail, RWBY, Your Lie in April, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler and (f/a)." He said and when you heard your favorite one you instantly yelled.

(Or any anime you want. Or the ones I suggested. Tell me the one you picked.)

"(F/A)!!!!!" Throwing your hands up like you just won the Olympics. "Okay, okay! I'll put it on." Bill said grabbing his yellow brick wall laptop.

*Time skip brought to you by my filler chapter*

😉 Bill's Pov. 😉

Y/n didn't take her eyes of the screen one second. She loved every minute of every episode. "So. Who's your favorite character?" I asked as she turned to me. "(F/c/n) of course!" She yelled. "They're awesome in every way possible!" She said proudly admiring her favorite character.

"I even have an otp. And a ship name!" She exclaimed. "My otp is (otp/n) and the ship name is (s/n)!" She shook me while explaining.

(otp/n) means otp name

(s/n) means ship name

'She's such a dork...'  I thought as she quickly stopped shaking me. "At least I'm not a Dorito Dork." She spit back. "Dang it Y/n! Stop reading my thoughts!" I shouted playfully, punching her slightly.

She laughed that adorable laugh she has and looked at me. "Your such a Dorito Baby." She teased as I turned away crossing my arms with a 'hmph'. I had this grumpy pouty face.

'Sigh... I love her...' I thought as I slap my forehead. "Love you too, Bill." She replied hugging me as I turned crimson red. "Now let's finish this season." She said grabbing a blanket and throwing it over us.

#Timeskip because Karkat is a pretty, pretty princess#

Narrator's Pov.√

Bill and Y/n stayed in the living room the whole day and watched anime. Y/n was of course crowned the Anime Queen. She had made one that pacifically said "The Anime Queen" and she wore it all day. She probably was thinking "Dang. I look good!"

But to be completely honest. You and Bill was passed daquack out. You basically cuddled while you sleep.

When Dipper and Mabel came back, they were making ship names and taking pictures. When in the hey-hey did Dipper become a shipper?

Dipper and Mabel had a good time too. Grunkle Stan fell overboard. They had to fish him out. Literally.

Oh well. All we know is that your day wasn't completely boring.