2

Rossella's POV:

I wake up to the sound of annoying alarm. 6 in the morning, time to get ready. I do my basic school morning routine in the slowest & sleepiest way possible. I go down and make myself some cereal & a smoothie to wake me up.

I start walking through the school entrance & thinking to myself how boring of year this is going to be without my bestfriend here. As I'm making my way to the hall I bump into someone , a tall figure but all I say is sorry and keep going.  I turn around to see who I bumped into and it turns out to be a guy , meh who knows just someone random or new I didn't really care that much.

20 Mins into the assembly where our principal is just yapping the same old usual and boring stuff, way to bore me out on my first day.

I'm in my 3rd class right now sitting at the back and corner of the classroom. Since I came in early for once students are still making there way & finding their spots. Among the students coming in I recognize the same tall figure who I've most likely bumped into.  He seemed kind of reserved but he had quite good looks for his age. He has a great sense of style & from what I'm seeing he is a fan of Vans according to his shoes.(Not white vans though like daniel's :D)

As I'm eating lunch in the main lunch area through the confusion and bustle of people making their way to sit &/or get their food I can't help but notice the same guy from class & that I bumped into sitting in a corner eating. Its like whenever I'm at a different location of the school I keep looking for him without realizing. What's with me? Why am I even bothering in the first place? He's just a mystery to all, I know absolutely nothing about him. 

I don't know who he is. I don't know where he came from. I don't know where he lives.

Author's note: Here's the 2nd chapter of "Him", hope you're liking it so far! Sorry for a slow update I'll try my best to update regularly. How are you liking it so far? Are there any questions you'd like to ask? Just comment below & I'll respond. I appreciate all feedback, reads & votes so thanks so much for that!

See you soon!