Magcon!!

Violet POV
I woke up this morning so excited I get to meet Jacob today!!! I got up curled my hair out on my makeup picked out an outfit (image at the top) brushed my teeth went down stairs got my purse my phone and headed out the door. My mom was taking me to magcon so I had to listen to her talk about everything she hates about dad😒 We finally got there and I was so excited I went by my self because I don't have friends😔 I walked up to the building and I saw a girl outside the door that looked familiar is it... Yea it is!! It's Cameron Dallas's wife (I know he is not married in real life but let's just say he is now)witch is Jacob Sartorius sister!!!
Kayla (Cameron's wife)
I was outside the magcon building when I hear my name being called. There was this girl she was blond and has blue eyes just like me.
Violet- Hey Kayla i am one of your fans I think you are so gorgeous!!
Kayla- Awww Thankyou😊 You look gorgeous to!!! Hey I know this is probably breaking the rules but do I want to come back stage with me??
Violet- OMG I would love to Thankyou so much!!

We were walking back stage and I see Jacob he looked cuter in person!!!😍😍
Jacob POV
I was back stage getting ready to go on and I turn around and I see the one and only Violet Cruz she looked so beautiful I think I really like her. I walk up to her...
Jacob- Hey Violet!!! (I gave her a hug)
Violet- Hey Jacob!!
Jacob- What are u doing back here?
Violet- I saw your sister out side the building and I went over to her and she invited me back stage. How are you??
Jacob- I'm great now that your here😊
My face started to heat up when he said that so I looked down so he wouldn't see
Jacob- Don't hide your beautiful face😊 he said as he pulled my face up so I was looking at him
Jacob- Hey Violet after this do u want to go get lunch?
Violet- I would love to
Jacob- great I will talk to you after the event bye Violet
Violet- Bye Jacob
Jacobs POV
She is so gorgeous I really like her I think I am going to ask her out when we go out to lunch today😊 I can't wait any longer.
Violet POV
Once I was done talking to Jacob I walked back over to Kayla and we talked for like the whole entire event except when she went on stage to sing she is such a great singer. When she was on stage I saw Hunter looking at me in the corner of my eye so I looked over there he smiled at me and I blushed hard he was really cute but not as cute as Jacob. Hunter walked up to me and we talked for a long time he is so cute and so sweet😊 I think I might like him but I like Jacob to.
Hunter POV
When I was watching Kayla perform I look to the side of me and I saw the most beautiful girl I walked over to her and she told me her name was Violet and all I could do was stare into her beautiful blue eyes and she was so sweet I already like her alot😊