HIT OR MISS IS OUT!!!!❤️❤️

Violet's POV
Beep beep beep!! Ugh!!! The sound of my alarm clock is the worst sound in the world!! I checked my phone to see if he responded to me and guess what!!!! He didnt😒 (haha I got u😂) I got out of bed and did my normal routine got dressed(took a shower the night before) put on a little makeup put on my shoes brushed my teeth and I don't eat breakfast and so I just grabbed my phone and and my bag and was off to school. I walk to school because it's only 5 minutes away so why not. I was walking and I heard my name being called and my luck it was my bullies Jack,Luke,and Bryan the worst one out of the 3 is Luke he is the leader and the thing is we use to be best friends until he became popular in school and left me behinde😢 "I hope your ready for your beating" Bryan said I guess so😔 Bryan came up to me and punched me in the stomach while the other 2 were holding me back then Luke kicked me hard a bunch of times then they left and said be ready after school!! All I could do is sit there and cry thinking what did I ever do to them why do they hate me so much and I just started crying all the way to school thinking why??
Authors Note~
Luv u guys so much!! I hope u guys liked it❤️❤️ Also if u guys haven't go buy hit or miss it is so good👍🏻❣