Chapter 6

The month flew by and I wasn't making any friends, my school work was getting unfinished.
I remember crying almost every night.😢😢😢😢

It was like hell for me.....
.
.
.
.
It had been three and half months by now...

Everyday, every minute, every second I felt depressed.😩😩

I kept on complaining to my mom of what the house was doing, but she just normally turned out, not seeing any changes. I just felt like there was nothing I could do....
I still remember that incident one night which almost grabbed my entire peace...

FLASHBACK OF THE INCIDENT

I was fast asleep as I had been tired due to constant crying..
When I woke up to hear a pathetic voice of a girl crying..
It sounded really creepy.....
I was sure it wasn't mom's voice as I could sense it seemed to be a little girl crying..
I got down from my bed and tried following the noise..
I kept following the sound, trying to frame out from it was coming...
After sometime it seemed to me that the noise was coming from the bathroom...
The voice was getting clearer as I moved towards the bathroom, but I was still not sure......
So I waited out for a few minutes confirming that the sound was coming from there...
I slowly pushed the door open....
I hadn't switched on the light yet i could see everything cause of the moonlight...🌃
As I looked around, my eyes stopped on an apparition...

It was a................. !!!!!! 😨😨😨