Chapter 1

A/N- THIS WHOLE STORY IS IN KARMA'S POV

I got dressed in the school uniform that I had delivered to me. Today, I'm starting my third year of high school at Kunugigaoka High School. I wasn't looking forward to it.

After I get dressed and eat, I get a ride over to the school. "Thanks." I tell the driver, when we arrive.

I get out and walk to the office to get the things I need. Then I walk to my first class.

"Ah, you must be Karma Akabane." The teacher states.

"That's me." I raise my hand, lazily.

"Excellent," he turns to the class, "This is Karma Akabane. He will be joining our class today. Karma, why don't you take a seat right there." He points to a seat next to a blue-haired girl.

"Okay." I walk over to the desk, sitting in it as people look over at me. I ignore it and look over to the girl. She's looking out the window, not caring about the lesson going on. I want to talk to her, but she seems too deep in her thoughts. I'll leave her alone for now.

-
3 Days Later

I've made a lot of friends at this school now. So that's not bad. I walk into class, people greeting me as I sit down. Then I see the girl walk in silently, her usual blank expression on her face. She seemed as if she'd rather be dead than be here. She sits down and follows her routine of looking out the window, not giving a care about the world.

"Say... Why are you looking out that window all of the time?" I ask. She ignores me. I tap her shoulder, and she feels as cold as ice. I gasp. "Jesus! You're cold!" She turns toward me.

"Are you talking to me?" She asks, in a cold tone.

"Yeah, who'd you think I'm talking to?"

"Are you on drugs?"

"Eh?! No, I'm not!"

"Y-you can see me?"

"Yes... Why do you ask?"

"N-no reason." She turns away.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"N-Nagisa."

"Cool. I'm Karma. So why are you always looking through that window, Nagi?"

"Tch, don't give me such a girly name!"

"But aren't you a girl?" I ask.

She furrows her eyebrows. "No, I'm a boy!"

"Well then..."

I turn to watch the teacher on the board, and I can feel him looking at me. It somehow sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey," I hear Rio whisper to me, "who were you just talking to?" She asks.

"Nagisa." I respond.

Her eyes widen. "Nagisa? Nagisa who?"

"Let me ask." I lean over to Nagisa. "What's your last name?"

"Shiota." He says bluntly, still looking out the window.

I turn back to Rio. "Nagisa Shiota."

As she took a drink from her water, she spit it out as she choked on it. "N-N-Nagisa Shiota?!"

The class turns to her, and the teacher stops what he's doing. "Rio Nakamura, quiet down!"

"Y-yes..." She starts to shiver.

"Rio, what's wrong?" I ask. The atmosphere is too strange in here.

"Meet me during lunch. I need to show you something."

A/N-

Well yay

I don't think I'll like this story as much as Bloodlust For Love but oh well :'(

BYE I GUESS