Chapter 3

A/N- IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING

Next Day

"Wow, I haven't played this game in ages!"

Today, our class is on a field trip at the arcade. To be honest, I was really excited when my teacher told us we were going to the arcade. Play games is a hobby of mine. I wondered if Nagisa was actually going to get up and have a bit of fun. That boy never shows a hint of emotion on his face, so maybe if he excites himself with games, I'll get to see the nice, fun side of him.

...

I was wrong.

Nagisa --being Nagisa-- followed his routine of distancing himself from everyone in the class. He sat at a nearby bench, staring off into space, acting as if he couldn't hear the rapid beeping and people shouting around him.

"Oi~ Nagisa!" I shout over everyone. He didn't hear.

Hmm... I grab him by the shoulders and shake him. "Nagisaaaaaaa!!!"

"What the fuck do you want?" Nagisa gritted his teeth at me, looking like he was going to punch me any second. (A/N- ROASTED)

I stare at him in shock, but I shake it off. "Come on! Let's play a game!"

"No." He retorts. "I don't want to." He turns away.

"Are you sure? There's a lot of fun games here! Just play one!"

"Tch. I said no." (A/N- I am tempted to have Nagisa call him baka.)

"Hmph, you're no fun!"

"I'm plenty of fun." (A/N- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sOrry)

"Well, you don't act like it..."

"I'll show you..." He fast-walks angrily to the nearest game and presses start.

"Amateur," I sigh and walk over to him, "you need a token, Nagisa."

"I-" I cut him off and hold up a token. He snatches it. "I knew that." He faintly blushes and faces the game again. He enters the token in.

"Game start!"

His fingers rapidly start tapping the button and his hand moves like lightning on the toggle.

"W-wow, Nagisa! You're amazing at this!" I exclaim in awe. (A/N- I lowkey wanted him to say "S-Sugoi!")

"This is nothing." He says. I can see a light pink color on his cheeks.

"Ooh~ Nagisa's blushing!" His eyes widen and he scowls.

"No I'm not!" He turns to me and clenches his fists.

"Game over. New record!"

He turns back to the game and his eyes gleam and I see a hint of a smile. "Give me another token." He says, coldly, his small smile gone. I chuckle and hand him another. I like this side of him.

Rio's POV

I walked away from the snack bar at the arcade, taking a sip of my soda. I saw Karma standing near a game, watching the game and his mouth moving. Was he talking to someone?

I move so I could see past him. I saw a pale figure with blue hair.

I spit out my drink. N-NAGISA?!

A/N-

Well,

Won't you look at that.

She updated.

Okay but I feel like a bitch for not updating for a long ass time and only publishing one chapter.

BUT DONT YOU WORRY..!

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT NO GUARANTEES!

School can be a bitch.

PLEASE TAKE THIS CHAPTER AS MY APOLOGY FOR NOT UPDATING!

Who will be first, I wonder? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)