Chapter 7~ The Collab

Short. I know. My laptop's isnt in the best shape soooo.

~*~

I got woken up from my slumber when I heard banging on the door. Marcus woke up right along with me.

"Who do you think it is?" I asked, sleep evident in my voice.

He shrugged and made his way to the door, and there stood Troye and Tyler with the biggest of smiles on their face.

"We should do a collab. Coming out with our relationships. Right now." Tyler said, with a demanding demeanor in his voice.

"Maybe la-" Marcus started but Troye cut him off, "No, right now."

"Ugh, fine. Let us get dressed." I said.

Marcus and I got dressed and made our way to the living room, where Tyler had already set up a camera.

We sat down against the love seat, since Tyler and Troye were already taking up the space on it.

Tyler started the video.

We all did our signature greetings.

And then Tyler started talking.

"Well, you all know Troye and I are gay. And now we're together. I'm really happy. Some of you might be upset because of Myler. Sorry, but that relationship would have never worked out." He said, laughing. I was really happy he left out the affair between Marcus and I.

Troye made a sound in agreement.

"And Alfie and I have been together for six months." Marcus said, smiling at the camera.

"We know this video won't be long." I added.

"We just wanted you guys to know, that we are happy in our relationships." Troye then said.

"So, I will see your sexy faces next time." Marcus said and I smiled at him.

Troye, Tyler, and I all said bye and then ended the video.

We uploaded it and nothing could be better.