0:02

When you see six girls together through happiness and sorrow , you'd think that they must have something in common between them so they are this close to each other. However the reality is totally opposite.

We are so different from each other that our love for pizza and weird personalities is the only thing we have in common.

For instance you find Samantha she's your typical bubbly- overreacting - dumb girl.It's true that she can drive you crazy sometimes but to be fair she has a heart of gold and you can never feel bored with her. She's also very understanding. Her personality makes her unique.

Then you have Layla, she's quite the opposite. A very peaceful and quiet girl. She rarely speaks to strangers but when she's with us she never stop talking. With her love to pink and her beautiful smile , you can never not love her.

Kylie is like the mother of the group. She has a big heart and a very wise mind. She's the one you turn to when asking for comfort and a good shoulder to cry on. Plus she make the best food ever. That's why she's the mother of the group.

You can never stop laughing with Jesy . She's a very entertaining person with her funny jokes and epic stories. She's the one to cheer us up when we are feeling down and the one to make us laugh our hearts loud when we don't even want to smile. She's a treasure.

And last but not least you have Gemma. She's our precious little puppy. Gemma is like a cute baby with her beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks she have the ultimate baby face. She always have her ways and she's loved by all.

👭 👭 👭 💓

After fifteen hours on the plane and one hour from the airport to our apartment , we are finally Infront our door. I was going to put the key in it when I heard Jesy saying "Wait Siena we have to snap the amazing moment"

I rolled my eyes at her but smiled anyway. This kind of moments needs to be recorded.

" Wait I'm going to Instagram it too" said Sam

" Okay guys let's take a quick selfie I'm excited to see the apartment " chirped Gemma.