Capítulo 3

"Hey honey, are you okay? Ed asked Lorraine. They were talking about another case that investigated the college of Massachusetts. They brought the case that made Lorraine was locked in his room after.

Before the video starts Ed took the hand of Lorraine and squeezed her and said in his ear that he was right there. She said yes with his head, and he went to the other side of the screen.

"Fear is defined as agitation, anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger. If you are a ghost, spirit or entity, all feed it." starts counting Ed. "Maurice, for example. A Canadian farmer, studied until the third grade, and after being held, he said one of the best Latins have ever heard., sometimes backwards. It was molested by her father who tortured him repeatedly. a dark spirit made this man to his home. "Ed continued.

"If you watch his eyes, you can see him crying blood." Lorraine said as he watched the audience and their reactions. "And out of nowhere, an inverted cross appeared on his body." she continued and the audience was surprised.

"You can turn on the lights." Ed said and made a sigh of admiration when he saw the audience raise their hands in the air to ask questions.

"You did the exorcism?" asks a girl with blue eyes, who was among the audience.

"No, I'm not allowed, but already helped many. An exorcism can be dangerous. Not only for the victim but for everyone around you," he replied Ed and looks at the Lorraine.

"What happened to Maurice?" She asked the girl.

"He tried to kill his wife, but hit his arm and shot himself. Maurice had a very perurbada life, and almost nothing to live, not even an exorcist could bring him back. Which brings us to the three stages of activity demonic. Infestation, oppression and possession. Infestation are the whispers, the steps, the feeling of a presence. in the end, leads to oppression, the second stage. This is where the victim often psychologically vulnerable, is subject to an external force . It ends with the victim, destroy their forces. and once weakened part for the third and final stage, the possession. "said Ed.

Lorraine took some calm breaths and sighed in relief when the lecture ended. She looks around the audience and shake hands. When more than Lorraine went to the room they put their things and began to cry. Ed saw and went to her and gave her a hug. He pressed her to him to muffle her cries. Ed did not ask anything, or asked questions, just remained silent. When she calmed down, they left college and went home. Lorraine fell asleep on the way home and Ed never, even for a second, he dropped his hand. When they got home Loraine did not want dinner and went directly to bed. Ed made dinner with the help of Georgiana and then made a sandwich and went to the bedroom to give Lorraine. She sat on the bed, with her head hidden between his knees, Ed could hear her sobs. He approached her and pulled her to him and then hugged her. She clung to him and burst into tears. He held her closer to him and kissed her hair. He stayed with her until she fell asleep. He laid her on the bed and covered her with blankets, lay beside her and then gone to bed pulled her to him. He put her head on his chest. And then he sighed. Each time Ed saw the woman crying he felt guilty about it. In Ed's mind she locked up because of it, why did he not protected her. Ed was thinking to stop, take a break in the cases and write the book that he and Lorraine spoke both in writing. Ed did everything to see the woman smiling instead of crying. Ed was tired of seeing Lorraine that state and only wanted to end her suffering stopping his career, taking a break at all and devote himself entirely to the woman making her smile, but she knew that Lorraine did not want to stop helping people , no matter if she was locked in the room after it or cry clinging to Ed until falling asleep.

The dream of when they met, ran through her mind. After some time they met, Lorraine and some friends went to the theater, went to see a movie, Ed worked there at the time. After the movie, he accompanied them to come to your home. Ed's house was the first house that was halfway to the house of Lorraine. In saying goodbye, Lorraine knew she and Ed would get married one day. Lorraine knew his love would be forever. (Lorraine Warren told the story of how she and Ed met, so I would like to include this, all credit for this goes to paragraph Lorraine Warren). Ed dreamed of the day of their marriage. The day they both said "yes" in the Church and made vows of love to each other.

She woke up smiling this morning. Ed saw his smile and asked, "You had a good dream?"

"Yes."

"What did you dream about?"

"With the day we met, you were working at the time as a doorman at the theater and I and some friends went to see a movie, remember?"

"Yes, dear, I remember," he said smiling at her. "Like it was yesterday," and kissed her lips several times. she kissed him also.

He laid her on the bed and placed it on top of her and kissed her on the lips and she kissed him too, again. They stayed in bed all morning doing fondling each other. Now he gave her treats, now it was she who gave him treats. Thus all morning until lunch. The caresses were basically soft kisses on the lips, sometimes gave the kiss the butterfly. Now he gave cheek \ nose caresses. And there were kisses on the neck. Now, she nuzzled each other. And so on.

At lunch Georgiana knocked on the door and Ed replies, "comes" as he kissed Lorraine. The Georgiana opened the door and saw them kissing each other, she was ashamed and shut the door so she would not podesse see them kissing and said, "Lunch is ready."

"We are already down," said Lorraine as she kissed Ed. Georgiana and left after half an hour Ed and Lorraine went down for lunch.

"Why did it take so long to come down?" asked Judy to look at them.

"Why me and pope were to do something," Lorraine told to go sit.

"A good thing," said Ed to go through Lorraine. Making her smile

"No, why you had not gone so far?" Judy ask again.

"Because we were still in bed asleep, dear," she said Ed already sitting at the table. And everyone started to eat in silence.

After lunch Ed and Lorraine sat on the couch. Some time later Lorraine did Ed lie on the couch and she lies down on top of him and alum time later, they fell asleep. They slept all afternoon. And after dinner they were looking at some of the cases that Father Gordon passed them.

It was three in the morning, when Lorraine closes the case of leaves and pulling Ed whispering in her ear, "I go to bed.". Ed smiles and gets up from the chair and follows Lorraine until the fourth.

When Lorraine this to wear the pajamas, Ed grabs her from behind and takes her to the bed and lay on the bed. Lorraine below and Ed over. And both made the magic of love.