Capítulo 16

When Ed and Lorraine Warren agreed it was already afternoon and Judy was in the room to make a necklace with its beads.

"Hi, honey. How are you?" Lorraine asks for her daughter to come in the living room. Ed was behind you and asks Georgiana: "What's for lunch?"

"Yes, Mom," said Lorraine for his mother.

"Roast turkey and baked potatoes. And for dessert a pudding." responds to them to Georgiana.

"Yes, Mom, lunch was delicious. I wanted to call you to come to lunch but Grandma said to let you sleep a little." said Judy.

"I did well, dear." Ed responds. And Judy smiled at Ed, who replied with another smile and Lorraine gave her a kiss on the hair. And then look at Ed and asks, "Well, let's eat."

"Yes, I will. I'm hungry." said Ed.

"These ever." said Lorraine and laughs and after a kiss on the mouth to her husband.

So Ed and Lorraine went to lunch. After lunch, Ed gets a call from a university in Long Island that asks Ed if he and Lorraine can give a lecture for the week. Ed looks at Lorraine and asks him and Lorraine waving a "yes" with the head. And Ed says yes, you can go.

When Ed puts the telepone, Judy runs to him and asks if she can for the necklace made with a crucifix at the end of the Christmas and Ed tree says yes and Lorraine go with them to help her. When they come to the Christmas tree, Ed takes his daughter on his lap and Judy looks at her mother and said, "Mom, can you help me put the beads of third at the top of the tree, next to the star and you too daddy?". He said Judy now looking at Ed now looking at Lorraine.

"Of course yes, dear" said Lorraine.

"we can." said Ed and the three put the third in the tree with Georgiana also to help put.

At night, it was time to open the presents and they're going to the next tree.

Ed is who destribui gifts. First for the gift he bought for Lorraine and Georgiana, who was a blouse and trousers chosen by Lorraine.

After Ed gave the gift to Lorraine bought by Georgiana to her daughter, a beautiful necklace. And then was the gift that Ed bought his wife a pair of earrings, a necklace and a ring and a bracelet, all to match. Lorraine to see the husband of this gives you a kiss on the mouth. And then thanks.

Then it was the gifts for Ed. Georgiana gave him a pole and a classical pants. Lorraine bought her a crucifix much like the one he gave Janet.Foi turn to Ed to thank him with a kiss on the mouth. And finally, it was time to give gifts for Judy. Georgiana gave him a beautiful navy blue dress, Ed bought her a little rag doll that was abeçoada by Father. And Lorraine gave her a music box with a ballerina in her. Judy thank with kisses and hugs but then said the most beautiful words in the world, which were:

"I loved the gifts, but the gift that I liked, the way that I loved was to have the two of you here with me today. And that yes it is a wonderful gift, is to be Mom and you Dad with me today and tomorrow too. I love you all."

Lorraine to hear these words, burst into tears and hugged her daughter. And Ed hugged them to both and kissed the hair of the two. And Georgiana was looking smile.