Prolgue

Nobody p.o.v

As Naruto looked out his window he sighed and got back to packing. He was planning to run away from the hidden leaf village at the age of 5. Most would think "why would a 5 year old run away from his home?" Your right to think that, but there is a reason behind why Naruto would run away from home. He has been neglected by his parents for his idiotic sister and was beaten by the villagers of his village. He has had his last nerve severed. his had enough so he decided to run away and to go live out in the world where he won't be treated like a demon or be beaten up, where he could be him. As he finished packing he went to bed and decided to leave in the morning.

The next morning

As Naruto woke up he yawned and swung his legs over the side of the bed and got up and dressed. As Naruto picked up his pack he look around the room for the last time then exited out the window and left the uzukaze estate there was a feeling of freedom in his heart and a growing grin laced his face as he walked towards the gates. He stopped and hid in the forest as he checked if the guards there were asleep or not, they were. He snuck past them and then dealt with the barrier around the village. Once done he quickly slipped through the gap he had made, as the hole in the barrier disappeared so did Naruto. He headed into the forest outside of konoha  to only be a memory to the hidden leaf village.

7 years later

As a neon yellow and tomato red headed boy walked through the hidden sand he was greeted with "good morning" and "how are you?" From the villagers. He smiled under his half face mask that covered his mouth and nose. Nobody minded that he kept his face hidden it was a village rule that they were not to pull it down or ask about it knowing it was probably a personal thing and they were right. As the blond and red haired boy headed to the kazekage tower he continued to get greeted by villagers. Once he arrived at the tower he walked in and climbed to stairs towards the kazekages office. Once at the office door he knocked and waited "come in" was heard and the 12 year old boy entered the room to see his adoptive family waiting for him "ah Naruto your finally here" the kazekage stated and the blond and red headed boy nodded grinning under his mask. The kage motioned for him to sit next to gaara. Naruto happily obliged and sat down "I'm sending you four to the chuunin exams but since naru is and anbu captain he will be going as my body guard and your instructor since baki is pre-occupied at the moment. Naru you will henge into a 25 or something year old female so that you won't get caught there since it is the leaf and you'll go by your female name and personality kiya dovetail understood?" The kazekage said seriously and Naruto nodded understanding fully what his adoptive father was saying. After everything was covered the four teens exited the room they burst out laughing as Naruto fumed about the whole thing. After everyone calmed down they started talking about random things. Temary and Konkuro started teasing the two younger boys about being gay, they only did that because of the boys reputation as the demon brothers and the part where they share a room on choice.