Zane~Chan Pt 1

Zane P.O.V

I was watching "My little horsey" when I hear a knock, I get up not wanting to know who it is, it was that cat woman thing. "Why or you here" I asked her, there was silent for a moment, "Kaw-Kawaii~Chan wanted t-to give Zane~Senpi this" as she hands me the thing i look down and see a heart shaped box with Pinkie Cake in the middle saying "i lov u" i blush a light pink cote.

Kawaii~Chan P.O.V

KAWAII CHAN DONT KNOW WAT KAWAII CHAN JUST DID, Kawaii~Chan says in her mind. What if Zane~Senpi didnt feel the sa- as Kawaii chan felt a pull on her right arm, then Kawaii Chan felt a push onto Zane~Senpi's bed

Zane P.O.V

I push Kawaii~Chan onto my bed then getting ontop of her. "WHAT IS ZANE~
SENPI DOING TO KAWAII~CHAN" she asked me, "Do you love me?" I question Kawaii~Chan making her blush a little, I laugh, Kawaii~Chan anwers, "Yes" I wasnt shoked, "I love you to" I tell her making her blush a darker color of red. I then remove her shirt as well as mine.

Kawaii~Chan P.O.V

Kawaii~Chan gets up to remove my bra for Zane~Senpi, he then pushed me back down, he sucks on one of them and massages the other, 2 minutes past and I was a moaning mess. He then told me to remove my scirt and panties, I did as he wished.

Zane P.O.V

I take off my cloths as well, Then Kawaii~Chan starts to put my member in her mouth, taking all of my boner it I felt pleasure telling Kawaii~Chan " I'm close"