Zane~Chan Pt 3

Kawaii~Chan P.O.V

Zane~Senpi lays right next to Kawaii chan, "Come tomarow" Zane~Senpi says while giving Kawaii chan a smile, Kawaii chan never seen Zane~Senpi smile or in that case, seen his mouth, they looked so plumed and-a-and, they had to be Kawaii chan 😈, AS KAWAII CHAN PUSHS ZANE~SENPI DOWN, KAWAII CHAN SLOWLY GOES TO ZANE~SENPI MOUTH.

Zane P.O.V

"WHAT THE HAY" I say to Kawaii~Chan, "UG KAWAII CHAN MUST HAVE ZANE~SENPI MOUTH!!!"
She says to me with a angry voice. I give her a fish to desteract herself from me. I took a moment to breath then told Kawaii~Chan "You can come over tomorrow, OK" "OK" She said as she was leaving my house with a happy vocie.

Kawaii~Chan P.O.V

Next day

Kawaii chan goes to Zane~Senpi house, knocking on the front door, Zane~Senpi pulls me into he's house,
"What is Zane~Senpi doimg?" Kawaii chan asked Zane~Senpi, "Aphmau" Zane~Senpi says, "What about Aphmau?" Kawaii chan asked him, "She noticed me and you hanging out, alot, and now she is fimding Micte~Chan so me and her to be  dating" Zane~Senpi told me. "That filine bitch is getting my man" Kawaii chan says out loud. "O-ops, Kawaii cham showed Zane~Senpi her " Bad side."

Zane P.O.V

"I've never seen you like this Kawaii~Chan" I tell her. "KAWAII CHAN WONT LET ANTOTHER WOMEN CAT TAKE MY MAN!!!!!" She yelled out loud. "Kawaii~Chan, take it easy, I'm not going to date her." I tell her in a soothing voice.....

HOI ITS TEMMIE, PT 4 WILL COME OUT SOON, BUT THERE IS A TWIST, NO SPOILERS BUT SOMEONE OS BEARING A CHILD (*ω* )