11.

I have been in Mexico now for a month and haven't heard from Demi in about a week, because I no she is super busy with the new album and looking after Mia. I finally get a spare 10 minutes on the shoot and decide to check out Instagram, and then I see Demi's newest photo and she is on a jet with Nick and I'm kinda confused. I decide to give Demi a phone call.  She doesn't answer the first time but I decide to ring again and she answers. The background is very nosey,like she is in a club.

"Hey babe".
"Hey Dem's, how are you?? Is Mia okay ?? & ohh why you on a jet with Nick".
"Ohh babe I haven't told you I'm on tour with him for a few weeks,"
"So is Mia with you".
"Who.....ohh Mia no she is back home with Carla".
"Demi I'm confused, who's Carla and why have you left you new born baby and went on tour".
"Carla is our nanny, and Mia is fine she is fine at home I have to go I'm super busy, okay bye".
"Demi wait..." She hangs up.
I'm even more confused now like what the fuck
Is going on.
"Hayley you need to back to the set now".
"Yeh yeah I'm coming".

Me,Nick and the crew have been praying all night and it's 5am before we roll into the hotel room and dam my head is banging. I crawl my way to the bed and just collapse, I look down at
my phone to set an alarm and my lock screen is Mia and in the moment I feel nothing, it's like the feeling I felt when she was born have gone like I don't care anymore, I decide to change my screen to Hayley, then I just pass out.

I wake up to the alarm going off and my head is killing and I look over to my phone and I have multiple notification and a load of messages of Hayley, what the hell!! I'm front page news.

Ohh shit girls everywhere, front page news with the title, Demi leave baby Mia for a wild night with Victoria secret models, While Hayley is in Mexico

Demi leave baby Mia for a wild night with Victoria secret models, While Hayley is in Mexico.

Shit shit shit, I quickly ring Hayley.
"Hey Baby,"
"DONT FUCKING HEY BABY ME, WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING AND WHICH ONE DID YOU FUCKING SLEEP WITH THEN".
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING HAYLEY I'M DOING WHAT I LOVE AGAIN, SINGING AND FOR YOU TO EVEN THINK I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU IS A FUCKING JOKE".
"DEMI YOU FUCKING MAM NOT THE PARTY ANIMAL YOU USE TO BE THINK ABOUT THAT BEOFRE YOU PARTY IT UP", "YOU NO WHAT HAYLEY FUCK OFF I DONT HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS AND I DONT WANT TO OKAY".
"FINE FUCK YOU". I just hang up I no idea who Demi is anymore".

I head straight to the mini bar and have a shot of tequila, I'm Demi fucking Lovato I can do what I want when I want.