Chapter 3..You Seem to Move Directly to the Beat of My Heart..

Yay chapter 3!! I got to admit that it is rather long, but I hope it's still good! :D Enjoy!

**********************************************************************************************************

When Luke left later in the afternoon, I toke note that he seemed different, like he was on edge about something and he wouldn't tell me what was bothering him so badly. I figured it was about what Josh had said to him earlier, Luke kind of takes things to personally. I contemplated on what to do as I did a few of the chores for my mom since she had to work today. An hour later I finished cleaning and decided that I should go talk to Josh. I slipped my black coat over my gray shirt and put on some shoes before heading out the door.

As I approached the tan front door of his house I became nervous about what would happen. Knocking on the door I met with the sight of Josh in all his shirtless glory. His pale toned body was absolutely gorgeous and I felt pathetic when my light jeans seemed tighter.

All I could think was, 'Good God why is this boy so sexy?!'

He smiled before asking, "Hello Ian, what can I do for you?"

'Huh, let me see... you could make your bottom half bare too and do a dance for me.' I mentally smacked myself, 'Ian stop it! No more naughty thoughts!'

"Um, I need to talk to you." I muttered, trying very hard to look at his face and not his lightly muscled chest and stomach.

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Okay, well come inside its cold out here."

I watched him rub his hands over his upper arms, resisting the urge to lick my lips when I noticed the goosebumps on his skin and the fact his nipples were hard.

"O-okay." I stutter stepping into his house. I was immediately warmed up by the temperature of his home. No wonder he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"So Ian whats up?" He asked leaning in the door frame of the kitchen.

I decided to just come and ask what was really bothering me, "Why did you pull me on top of you earlier?"

He grinned, "I was just playing with you."

I felt confused, but I just shrugged it off deciding it was better to just let it go. Then I asked about what he had said to Luke, "Oh okay, well what about what you told Luke?"

"Oh your best friend?"

My eyebrows raised in confusion, "Yea?"

"What about him?"

"Just please don't say stuff like that to him, he takes things kind of personally." I explain hoping he'd understand.

"Honestly I think he needs to calm down. If it isn't true why was he throwing a bitch fit about it?" He asked while chuckling.

"Well it pissed him off by saying that, how did you want him to act?" I question, starting to feel irrated.

"He could have just laughed it off. He must have something to hide."

"He doesn't." I argue.

"How do you know?"

"Because he's straight! He has a girlfriend and I would know if he was gay."

Josh raised an eyebrow and smirked taking a few steps towards where I stood, "Hm, then what about you?"

In turn I toke a few steps back saying, "What are you talking about?"

"Do you like boys Ian?" He asked continuing to get closer to me.

I fought back my blush and headed for the door muttering, "Your such an annoying asshole I swear."