Dan's Diss Track (obviously)|| fluff

They were almost done filming Dan's roast track video that was soon to be uploaded.

All they had to do was go through and make final edits. The entire video was fine all the way through, until the end, when Dan noticed something that was quite clearly Phil's underwear on his floor. It was impossible to believe that is was Dan's, it had literal rabbits on it!

"Phil! We have to reshoot get these out of here!" Dan yelled, half joking yet half annoyed. Phil scooped them up and shoved them in Dan's face before proceeding back to his bedroom. Dan couldn't help notice the slight but distinct smell of Phil's precum on the underwear and it tipped him over the edge.

When Phil walked back into the room Dan grabbed him by the wrists and in one fluent motion had him pinned to the wall as their lips grazed ever so softly.

Dan softly took Phil's lip in his teeth and felt Phil submit to Dan. Phil couldn't handle Dan's teasing much longer, and neither could Dan.

It didn't even take them a second to be synchronized, mouths moving together. Dan's hand was running up Phil's thigh, and Phil's hand was exploring Dan's back, pulling him closer, if that was even possible. Phil's black hair became a tangled mess as Dan got more rough, deepening the kiss, wanting and needing so much more.

Dan stopped.

"I'm gonna go and masturbate then cry into a slice of pizza, care to join?" Dan smirked, and Phil followed him to the bedroom, laughing softly at Dan's terrible joke.
*****
I could do a part two where this is taken into the bedroom if you'd like, yes? No?