The journey to kalos

Hi guys Sebastian here just wanted to say that this is my first fanfic so I hope you all like it ^_^ (Twitter @Sebastain_1r)

Ash has just finished his adventure in Unova and is now back home in Pallet Town. The sunshine broke through ash's window shining on his little yellow friend as he started to wake up. Pikachu smiled then gave out a huge thunderbolt shocking the boy preventing him from anymore sleep, "you love to wake me up like that right buddy" the tired male said, to respond the tiny mouse Pokemon made a cute cry. "Ash dear come down for breakfast" Delia Ketchum called from the kitchen. Delia was ash's mother she had brown hair with brown eyes and wore a pink jacket finished with a purple dress. The pair rushes down stairs to smell the aroma of fresh pancakes, as the boy and his partner chomped on the pancakes there was a knock at the door. A old man in a lab coat came through it was professor oak, "hello my boy" the researcher said as he came into the kitchen. "Hi professor" ash said as he was wondering why he was here, they all sat at the table ash was so confused but pikachu was just eating all the pancakes. "Ash dear we have big news............We're moving to the kalos region!" Delia yelled with excitement, the kalos region is a beautiful place to go with rivers, mountains, felids and beaches. "Ah the kalos region the region of love" oak said sighing, then the professor started to tell ash about all of the new Pokemon he would meet there so with that ash was hooked on going to the kalos region with pikachu felling the same "and here I made you new clothes" Delia smiled warmly.

After some minutes later ash came down stairs with his new attire his new blue jacket with a white zipper, blue and grey coloured jeans with red and black trainers and to finish his red had with a white semi-circle. "You look so handsome" a proud Delia said "thanks mum" ash blushed "well are we all ready to go?" oak announced "yes!" the Ketchums shouted with joy.

Ladies and gentlemen the flight from kanto to kalos is now leaving it will be a 9 hour flight so get comfortable and have a nice flight. "Here we go ash" Delia squealed with excitement!
Ready pikachu because kalos region here we come!! Ash said with determination.

Well that's it for my first chapter guys hope you all like it and chapter 2 will come soon :)