And my eyes for crying ...

Tears are coming down my cheeks

Pale of incomprehension

A cry filled with an imploring rage

Thrown in your direction

But what happened to you?

How did you stoop so low?

It's an act of remorse towards me

I left you in a stupid emptiness

How could've we've avoid that?

How did we get to that conclusion?

All I have left is my eyes to cry...

To cry on us!

Why is life like that?

I'm not getting any answers!

Was I unfaithful somewhere?

I will never know the answer to that!

And everyday I pray

For you to come back to me!

And everyday I pray

For you to call me back

How could we have given in?

How could we have thought about that possibility?

All I have left is my eyes to cry

To cry over you!

Hell has inexpressibly invade my thoughts

The hope in me is now breathless

Now you're lost because of all that

I'm lost, torn to see you like that

Candy's eyes were fixed on the stage. He was there the man she loved, her Terry, was on stage playing a role... But in what state was he in? He was drunk, he was incoherent, he was barely articulating and he was tripping on the stage. But he continued reciting his lines, even in his drunkenness, he remembered his lines. It hurt so much to see him in that state. Terry, her Terry lost without her. She didn't know she had that kind of power over him, that without her, he would've been completely lost. Why did she leave him? It had been the most difficult decision of her life, to leave the man she loved more than anything in the world to another woman for good. Now he was lost, drunk and far away from the woman in question. They say there's a reason for everything... She was looking for Albert and she found Terry, whom she wasn't looking for, but apparently who needed her more than Albert who was in good health. Terry was sick, sick from his love for her...Tears started to come down her cheeks, tears of sadness, tears of blood, tears of love for the one she loved with all her heart. He was there on stage, drunk and able to play, he looked like he was about to fall at any moment, he was staggering, reeling along and he continued his way. Candy's heart was breaking into a thousand pieces.