3

My mama work 7days of the week.So that meant I had to take care of my twins by myself and still do homework , take care of the house. I felt young and dumb. But when the twins turned one years old I got on my grind I finished school before I was suppose to I couldn't see my self working at no 9-5 I had two mouths to feed and now that my mom got this damn boyfriend he told her to tell me I got three months to get out . So I need fast money I got this crazy idea to become a dancer at kod. I told my mom she was against but understood why I did what I did . The day I started to dance was the day my life changed . I made 10, 000 a night I was the best dancer ever to hit the stage . I moved out of my mom house and got my own house by Sawgrass mills mall. A nice 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths.My twins had they own room and a playroom I had the master bedroom and a guest room . I got a car audi A5 and Mercedes Benz . I was in that stage in life was if I had to sell my body to give my kids what they want and need I was going to do that it was must.

I been living on my own with no help rising my two kids by myself. My mama was to busy taking care of her boyfriend to help.  My baby daddy family don't know about the kids.  But that sure as hell was going to end

Vote share!!
I know this chapter is short but the next chapters all going to be good
JUST WAIT ON IT

-EATMYSTRAWBERRY