4

Booty me down hit the speakers as I walk on to the stage ready to make my money for the night .I started to shake what my mom gave me .... Bills started to comrle faster than a mf.100s, 50s I can't stop when my money is coming knowing that I got two mouths to feed keep me going. I don't do drugs or drink I'm just on my own high.

*5 am*

Walking in the house and something didn't feel right first thing I did was turn back on my alarm. I just want acting crazy Walking in my master bedroom it was just like I left it CLEAN.All I know is a long hot bath is calling my name.  walking in my bathroom and started the water. Putting my iPhone 5s on the charger and hook it up to my Nicki Minja Pill and played Aaliyah as I took my shirt off and Aaliyah At Your Best with hard through speaker and drop my pants and parties took off my bra and got into my hot bubble bath and starting to think it time for me to give up dancing I miss seen my kids at night I don't want to be a stripper all my life. I want something better for me and my kids. I want they to be proud of their mom. and at that moment I made you my mind and I want to go to school and become a doctor!

Sorry for the wait Keep Voting and Sharing

-Eatmystrawberry