Chapter 1

One late night, Sage was on her way back from a party. Her friend, Aspen, had dragged her to another one. Sage isn't a big fan of parties. In her eyes, it's a place for drunk teens, drugs and underaged sex.

    She's a goody two-shoes compared to everyone else. She's virgin, doesn't do drugs and has never had a drink in her life. She thinks doing any of these things will completely mess up her future.

    She doesn't care that she stands out. She's proud of it. A lot of kids at school pick on her. They think she needs to have more fun.

    Sage is a very attractive 17 year old girl. She has brown hair that goes to her mid-back and a green-blue eye color. Many girls are jealous of her looks. Of course she doesn't worry them. They think she'll never get a boyfriend.

    As Sage pulled into her driveway, she noticed a note on the front door. It was from her parents. It read:

Dear Sage,

    My and you father are caught up at work. We'll be back by Tuesday.

                                   Love,

                                    Mom

    She was used to her parents taking unexpected business trips. They are filthy rich. Both of her parents are entrepreneurs. They started their business when before she was even born. They are very strict when it comes to her grades. One day, they want her to own the business.

    Sage unlocked the door and immediately went to her private bathroom to take a shower. She unzipped her tight dress that she was wearing and let the warm water take over. Once she had finished washing of, she dried herself off with the towel. She slipped into a pair of sweats and a tanktop, and was off to sleep.

Author's Note:

    How is it so far? I know it's short but this is just the intro so there's loads more! Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

~Haileigh