Chapter 2

Sage woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. She walked downstairs to see her personal chef, Sophia, cooking a huge breakfast. Sage sees Sophie more as a friend than a servant. She is only a few years older than Sage and lived with her and her parents. "So how was the party last night?" she questioned.

    "Same as all of the others," she sighed.

    "Is Aspen planning on taking you to another one anytime soon?"

    "Yeah...she wants to take me to one tonight. I swear, sometimes I wonder how we're even friends," Sage responded. Sophie giggled at her remark.

    "Neither do I."

    "Well, I'm going to the mall."

    "Aren't you going to eat your breakfast!" Sophia protested. Sage grabbed some toast and headed out the door.

    "Hey Sage!" Aspen greeted as she approached Sage.

    "Hey!" Sage replied.

    "That was a wicked party last night! Are you ready to get something to wear tonight?" she asked.

    "As ready as I'll ever be," Sage mumbled under her breath.

   Aspen dragged Sage through about 7 dress stores in the mall.

    "Look at that dress!" Aspen screamed. She already had something to wear. Now she's forcing Sage to try on dress after dress.

    "Aspen, do I really have to buy a dress for a party I don't even want to go to?!"

    "Yes! You need to look HOT! I'm trying to get you a boyfriend!"

    "I don't want a boyfriend! Not until after highschool! If I have a boyfriend, he'll probably just distract me from my school work!"

    "Whatever," Aspen replied, obviously ignoring her, still looking for a dress.

     "Ugh!" Suddenly, Aspen ran over to a red dress. It was strapless and went just below the butt. It was low neck and would show most of her cleavage.

    "There is no way I'm wearing that! I'm not a slutty whore!" protested Sage.

    "Yes you are! Now go to the dressing room and try it on!" Aspen demanded. Sage knew that Aspen would force of on her of she had to. She went into the dressing room and tried it on. In her opinion, she might as well wear a bikini. She looked at her reflection. It showed off all of her curves. She could already imagine the disturbing sight of drunk people trying to grind against her on the dance floor. She quickly let that image out of her mind. Slowly, she opened the dressing room door to show Aspen the dress.

    "I look like a whore," Sage said as she looked at her reflection once again.

    "You look like your getting a boyfriend to me!" Aspen said with excitement.

    When they got back to Sage's house, they put on their dresses.

    "It feels tight!" Sage complained.

    "Too bad!"

    After Aspen had straightened her hair, she did Sage's. She put loose curls in her hair accompanied by a rose hair clip. Finally, they moved onto makeup. Aspen did smoky eyes, blush, eyeliner and mascara on both of them. She finished off the look by putting on a hot pink lipstick on herself, and a bright red lipstick on Sage.

    "I didn't think you could make me look more slutty but you've done the impossible!" said Sage once she saw her reflection.

    "Haha very funny," Aspen replied sarcastically. "Let's go!" Aspen said excitedly.

Author's Note:

    Opinions?! Ok so whoever gets closest on predictions on what will happen next gets a dedication in the next chapter! Please make any predictions by Nov. 16! Anyways, please vote and comment! Bye my lovelies!

~H