Gangster Clash 1

In this world, what we call Earth, Its a matter of fact that various species inhabitate here.

Humans are the most intelligent among them. Being the most intelligent, some of them believe in "Survival Of The Fittest".

Only the strong lives and reigns over the weak while the weak are always thumped on the floor.

These were the words I grew up hearing. And I can assure you that this is all true. Me along with hundreds of adults are homeless and serve the ruthless gangsters and druglords.

I am just a regular 20 year old surviving in this wretched world of sinners. But I can hardly call them sinners since they are just surviving.
Currently there are over 100 small and big gangs and out of them 4 rules over all.
1. Lord Anubis
2. Lord Gratis
3. Lord Ashura
4. Unknown but he calls himself devil

I work under Devil.
This is the story all about him.
Though I was a part of the gang, I really didnt feel like being in it. Until I met this man, I always felt scared but this man is a walking motivation.
He gave us all a place to live and a home to return to.

He was just a normal child. A happy family, A normal family, parents, friends. He had everybody. Until suddenly drugs and gangs took over. One by one they got addicted, abducted or killed. His father killed, mother and small sister raped, his brother burned alive in front of his eyes. He was only 9 at that time. Then afterwards he started being ruthless.

He started killing for survival, for protection and soon enough he was climbing his way towards the top. He joined a local gang and challenged its leader for the throne.

Nobody ever had the courage to standup against crimelords but this child was something else. I also belong to the gang "Snake" at that time.

He ruthlessly defeated the gang leader on his own only at the age of eleven. He stabbed and stabbed and stabbed its leader until his heart stopped and could no longer show sign of any movements. He became leader of the "Snake Gang". And soon words started spreading about how an 11 year old kid took over a small gang.

Seeing a vulnerable condition of that gang, Many tried to kill Devil and take over the gang but he didnt budge at all. They threatened him but his face showed no expression of fear at all.

Instead he challenged leaders of other gang and took over theirs. He recruited people, made them work under him. Soon he was a leader of a 100 man gang.

He was trained every single day by gang members. To shoot, to fight, to kill. He learned everything and by the time he was 14 he had mastered many martial arts as well as weaponry.

When he turned 15 his gang was already among Top 20 and that was when the real battle started. The people who killed and slaughtered his as well as others family belonged to the gang ranking from 1-20.

But he couldnt just attack them just because he could. Now he had a responsibility to take care of his gang members and he had to aim for No.1.

But first he had to live amongside those animals and learn their way of living.

Man, what a drag, he felt like.