Gangster Clash 2

Soon as his turning of 15, and ranking to Top 20 he had to be very cautious. Everybody wanted power and taking him out could make others rise their way to top. But they all lived by "A Code."

And also he had to adapt to their lifestyles.

As he was from a normal family, he didnt know much. But, I, Asiris knew a lot about upper worlds. So I became right hand of Lord Devil.

He didnt trust anyone. Not even his own shadow. But he just nodded his head. As I got closer to him day by day, I found about the horrors that he had to go through with. I could barely feel how felt.

I was a runaway from my home. I had everything and I knew everything about this lifestyle. My father was Lord Anubis. Its a long story.

I taught our gang leader how to read & write.

Lifestyle of gang leaders here are different than slums. Around here you drive expensive cars, expensive clothes and mostly suits of fine clothes, finely polished shoes, guns in their pocket, jewelries and ornaments in their body, hot chicks in their arms, bodyguards behind them(muscular), expensive houses and all.

We were a gang from the slums and our leader was not so interested in any of that. All he wanted was "Revenge". And we also lacked money.

To my observation, it felt as if we were gonna go back to the slumps but who knew that we had psych in our gang. And to tell the truth, most of our crew were faithful to our leader.

All of them convinced him to aim for the spot.

And we formed a group of 4 to advice our leader.

So, he asked for advice though it felt like he didnt meed any help at all. He just wanted to charge other gang members and their leaders.

He tried to do so a few days ago but he clearly lacked experience in the top notch area.

So first what we needed was money. And the easiest way to get it was to rob. Nobody trusted any banks these days except "Goblin Kingdom".