Buttercups Sitter

I thought you guys would like to know what Brick is thinking anyways on with the story enjoy!!!

Brick pov

*yawn*ugh what time is it I thought I know that me and BC had a fun night,I was gonna get up until I felt I tug"where do think you're going red"BC said"I dunno that's for me to figure out"I said"Brick you are impossible"BC said groaning"I picked her up bridal style and went downstairs"Brick my sisters"BC said"oh BC they're not here they're at school"I said grinning"wait what they'll get on my case if I'm not at sch-*achoo*"BC said but cut off by a sneeze"You alright BC"I said worrying"I'm fine"she said with a raspy voice.

"Brick"she asked me"yeah what is it"I asked"Can you get the thermometer red"she said.So I went upstairs and got the stick and came back and put it in her mouth and sure enough it was 102.7 and I felt her forehead it was hot."Brick........thx"BC said to me I pulled her into a hug since I couldn't kiss her damn you germs."Brick?"BC asked me"yeah what is it Butters"I said"I........."she said as she mumbled the last part,"couldn't quite catch that"I said grinning"watever it doesn't matter let's just watch tv"she said cuddling next to me"your like a little teddy bear I said wrapping my arm around her"don't fucking push it Brick"BC said angry"So what about where we left off what about when you were mumbling I couldn't quite catch that."I said smirking"it's not important"she said back

BC went in the kitchen txting time

Red boy:hey hot stuff

Skater girl:shut up brick

Red boy:I'm bored

Skater girl:so am I

Red boy:love you

Skater girl:watever coming back to the living room

Back to the living room Brick was reading a book(blossoms counterpart people)

No ones POV

Brick was reading a book,but who cares about what it was called,BC came back eating some soup sneezing and coughing you know what etc. I don't need to explain.

So BC came and looked at Brick
and thought man he look so peaceful she thought,then put on an evil smirk.She walked over and snatched the book and waved it in his face,"Buttercup can I please have my book back remember we have a project due"Brick told me but I didn't give a shit.

I sneezed and dropped the book out of my hand which made Brick smirk,which made me run to get the book but he was faster and grabbed the book before I did.

"Damn you Brick head"I said while he was still grinning"oh would ya look at the time it's time for your medicine"he said I knew he was trying to change the subject.Brick ran up to get the meds and came back to give me the stuff I didn't want it it tasted like blossom's cooking I remember when the professor tried to give me that grape juice medicine bleh.

Flashback

"Buttercup Marie Utonium come take this medicine"the professor demanded,I was running through the house with the chicken pox god it was horrible.Anyways I was hiding in the cabinet cause the medicine tasted gross af,my sisters were trying to find me I was hot and this cabinet wasn't helping"aha found you"god he found me"let me go it's gross""I'm sorry buttercup don't you want to feel better"not if it means eating that yucky snot mixed with drool."buttercup please it's very healthy"blossom said"shut it bird brain why don't you study for tests were taking in college you little dipshit"I said"buttercup Marie Utonium now that language is forbidden in this house do you understand"the professor said"yes professor"I said"good now open wide"

"No"-buttercup

"Now buttercup please"-professor

"N-"-BC

I tried to say but the professor already shoved it in my mouth yuck,"now buttercup isn't that better"the professor said"bleh"

Flashback end

I giggled at the end I'm older now and don't do that anymore good thing huh?"BC I'm back what's so funny that you're actually giggling"brick said"oh nothing just a memory"I told him"what about?"he asked"oh nothing"I told him"oh come on I want to know"he said begging"alright I'll tell you"I said giving in"good"brick said giving me a kiss on my cheek making me blush.

And hey it's me sorry for the delay the wifi at the hotel I was staying at the wifi was acting like shit anyways il see you in the next chap bye brickercup?

Buttercup:what's that

Brick:it's our names together isn't it sexy

Buttercup:no red it's not

Brick:your right but I know something that is

Buttercup:brick don't squeeze me ass

Me:okay bye for now