CHP.1 FIRST DAY OF RUDENESS

Madison's P.O.V.

'WAKE UP WAKE UP' I wake up to my alarm going off at 7:30 in the morning. I jump out of bed to go take a shower. Usually I am not in that much of a rush to go to school. But, today is the first day of school. The day you need to impress your teachers, your friends,and the other kids at school. You just need to be there at an appropriate time, not to late, not to early. Look nice, smell nice, dress nice or maybe that's just me.

Once, I get out of the shower, I dry my hair and put it into a messy bun to do later.  I pull out the clothes I set out for today. I put on a peach coloured tank top and  high-waisted denim shorts. I slip on my running shoes and pull a grey cardigan over my clothes to finish off the look.  

I go back into the bathroom to grab my curling iron to put in my backpack

I go back into the bathroom to grab my curling iron to put in my backpack. Then I walk down the stairs to eat breakfast and grab my stuff for school. My Mom already left for work so I guess I didn't have to put on my cardigan in the first place. So, I take off my cardigan and stuff it in my backpack. I go into garage and and grab my black high tops to put in my backpack. I pull on some black running pants and put on a pink athletic jacket. I walk outside the garage and close it. Securing my backpack on my back I check my phone to see the time its 8:15.

I start running to school trying to stay right behind the school bus. It took me about 40 minutes to get to school. Once I get into the school I rush into the locker rooms taking the back way through the school. Once, I get in the locker room I slipped off my pants and jacket and I put back on my cardigan and put on my black high tops. I go into the bathroom and curl my hair pinning a blue bow in the back. I walk out of the bathroom and straight to my locker to grab my books and put this stuff in it.

"Hey Maddie," screams my friend Karly. She's literally the most hyper person I know. Karly runs over to me and gives me a giant hug crushing all the bones in my body.

"Hi Karly,"I say trying to drag her over to my locker while shes still holding on to me.

"HI? Hi that's all I get I haven't seen you all summer," she whines. I roll my eyes at that.

"We saw each other yesterday," I corrected. I grab my books out of my locker and I start to head over to first class which is Civics.

 " Oh Yeah, I forgot about that, I'll see you at lunch?"

"Yeah sure."

"Bye!"

I wave bye to Karly and walk towards my first period. I grab my phone from my pocket to check my Snapchat, where Karly keeps sending me Snapchats of her and her siblings.  I look up and the next thing I know, I'm colliding into someone. My books land on the floor with my phone, I drop to the floor fast making sure my phone isn't broken.

"HEY, WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING ," yells a deep unfamiliar voice. I get my books up off the floor and stand up, my head still down.

"I'm sorry," I say under my breath.

"What did you say, Look at me when I'm talking to you," the voice says. I look up and meet the eyes of a very cute boy with brown hair in a disheveled state.  His eyes switch from filled with anger to him being surprised.

"I said I'm sorry,"I say still wowed by the boys appearance.  

"No, It's okay."

"Okay, but maybe you should watch where you're going you ran into me."

As I say that I walk to my class hoping not to be late. Even though I wish Civics wasn't a class. Mrs.Cone doesnt even teach us. We teach ourselves and when we start doing class work, we have 10 minutes left of class time.

Once I get to my class I sit down in a sit in the middle row of the class.  One by one the class slowly starts piling in. Finally, the last person comes in five minutes after the bell rings and we start the class. I look up and see hallway boy. I just finally realized I haven't seen him before in this school except this morning.

So, I guess he is new to this school. I look around and see the only two other open spots in the class are behind me and in the front. I'm guessing that this kid doesn't pay attention in class therefore he won't sit in the front. Just as I suspected, he comes this way, smiling at me as he walks past and sits down right beside me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Can I borrow a pencil," Hallway boy asked. I turn around and hand him a pencil. Which now I see was a mistake because he keeps poking me with the pencil. I try to ignore it. He finally stops once he doesn't get a reaction out of me. Then He does it again and again and again.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

"STOP! DO IT ONE MORE TIME I WILL BREAK THE PENCIL," I Scream at in his face. I turn around thinking he will stop. I thought wrong. I turn around snatch the pencil out of his hand and I bend it untill is snaps. I drop the remains of the pencil and then turn around to finish right the notes on the board.

Once the class ends I walk out and head straight to my next class. I get stopped by hallway boy.

"What do you want? " I say.

"To get to know you,"he replies

"I don't even know you, and you have already gotten on my nerves."

"I'm sorry about that. I'm Ethan Quinn, I'm 17 and I'm new to this school."

"I'm Madison Finch and go away."
================================================================

Hi guys, so my last story got deleted and I'm starting a new one. This will be my first official story. I'm sorry if this is bad. Please let me know of there's any typos or stuff like that. Hope you like this.

Vote
Share
Comment
Enjoy