A: All My Fault

A: All My Fault

Percy's P.O.V.

"You promised you would protect her!" cried a voice from behind Percy. He immediately recognized it as Nico Di Angelo.

"Nico, I tried. She sacrificed herself. She died in honor." Percy pleaded but was cut off by Nico's screaming as a crack opened up in the ground beneath him and he fell through the Earth.

Now he was in the Underworld, ghosts of all kinds moaning and roaming around him.

"You could've saved me Percy. You didn't. You failed me." said a two ghost beside him at the same time. Charlie and Silena.

"You failed us. You failed us. You failed us." they repeated over and over until Percy had to clamp his hands over his ears to stop himself from the mental pain. He should've saved them. He was a failure.

Two more ghosts approached from his right, both glowing silver.

"Zoe. Bianca." Percy croaked. He was crying now. All of these people, his friends, he had failed to save. They were all dead...because of him. It was his fault they wouldn't be able to lead happy lives.

"You failed us Perseus. You failed us. You failed us." they echoed around him. He could've sworn he saw more ghosts appear around him. Luke, Michael Yew, Bob.

They were all dead and stuck in the Underworld forever because of him. He screamed as they closed in on him, reaching for his face as if they wanted to suck the life out of it.

He woke up to find Annabeth hovering over him, shaking his shoulders. His face and pillow were wet with tears and his body was covered in a cold sweat.

"Percy! What's wrong?" she asked him worriedly. He shook his head and sat up, putting his face in his hands.

"It's all my fault. It's all my fault. They were everywhere. Bianca, Zoe, Charlie, Silena, Michael, Luke, Bob. Everyone." he sniffled until Annabeth finally peeled his hands off of his face.

"Percy, look at me." she ordered and he slowly complied, stormy gray meeting sea green.

"You are the bravest, kindest, strongest, most loyal person I know. All of those people did not die because of you. They died in honor, fighting for what they believed in, you hear me?" she said softly. He nodded his head and sighed, pulling her into a hug.

"You've saved so many people, Seaweed Brain. Your a hero, okay? Never think otherwise." she mumbled into his shoulder. He smiled and pulled back, pressing his lips to hers.

"Thank you, Wise Girl." he sighed, resting his forehead on hers. He now knew that he would never worry about those deaths again as long as Annabeth was by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The letter A! A as in:

Annabeth

Anaklumos (Riptide)

Aphrodite

Athena

Artemis

Apollo

Archery

Ares

Awesomeness which is what Percy is!

Hope you guys liked the first one-shot... I don't know if it was good or not so please tell me how I did in the comments! Don't forget to vote too! In demigods we trust~ Percy_Jackson_Lover