Author's Note.

Hello! Welcome to GLG.

Just before you go onto the next chapter, could you please take a little bit of your time to read down below for just a second.

I would really appreciate it if you do not show any hatred to this book or swear in the comments (otherwise you'll be blocked or reported). If you don't like it, simply don't read it. If you do like it however please show as much support as you can! It would mean a lot to me, as the writer, to have comments, votes and your (positive) opinion to this book. The more good things I have about this book the more motivated I will be to write it and deliver chapters to you. So share please and get this book recognised while I write!

I am also a human being just like you and receiving any negative vibes will only increase the number of days until I update, because believe it or not I'm insecure about my writing and the way it is judged. So all I'm asking is for you to be kind, read or don't read.

Please do not copy this book or anything in it.

If you see another copy of this book anywhere please alert me.

Thank you all, and I really hope you enjoy this book!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

Happy endings were never meant for some people.

It's a fact, only some lucky people get their happy ending, that magical, destined, beautiful happy ending that the rest of us get jealous of.

Totally and unbelievably jealous of, because we know that nothing like that would ever happen to us. That glass slipper sliding onto our feet, that kiss that saves our lives, and that couple of hours with the person we truly love. No. There is no frogs that turn into princes, no beast that changes into man, and certainly no happily ever after.

It's just that they weren't meant to be for some people.

Including me.

Because my Prince Charming is a girl; a blonde haired, blue eyes, pillowy lips, beautiful voice, kind heart, hopeful dreams and is captain of the cheer team. But the only problem is that she doesn't bat for the same team I do.

I'm homosexual or more formally known as gay.

And no matter what, I'm going to get that happy ending, even the truth comes out, my best friend never talks to me again and my parent kick me out onto the cold curb.

I'm going to get my happy ever after, Just you wait.

-RC. Xx