Chapter 2: Chaos On Earth The Duo Reappears!

It Was A Lovely Afternoon The Fighters Enjoyed A Day On The Town Shopping And Sightseeing. Piccolo Sat On The Sidelines Still Thinking About The Duo At The World Tournament.

" Hey What's The Matter Piccolo You Still Thinking About The Old Guy And Woman We Saw" Goten Said.

" Actually I Am I Won't Let My Guard Down Now Run Along I Need To Concentrate".

Goten's Girlfriend Valese Had Arrived To Meet Goten Her And Goten Entered The Huge Shopping Mall. Vegeta And Gohan Were Forced To Take Bulla And Pan Shopping. Trunks And Vegeta Sat At A Table Eating Numerous Plates Of Food. Krillin Was Carrying Numerous Bags For His Wife And Daughter

" You Know Would It Kill You Guys To Help Me Carry This It's Your Stuff" Krillin Said Angrily.

" Are You Complaining Your Supposed To Be The Man And Your Acting Like A Baby" 18 Said.

The Two Argued The Whole Way Till They Got To The Table.

~~ Meanwhile In Northern City

The Duo Stood In The Middle Of The Street  Cars Beeped Their Horns. One Angry Driver Yelled.

"Yo You And That Dumb Bimbo Need To Get Out Of The Street People Got Places To Be"

Much To The Female's Anger She Stepped Fowards In Front Of The Cars And Shot An Energy Blast With Caused Half The City To Be Obliterated. The Duo Destroyed Over 5 Cities Then They Sensed The Fighters Present On Central City. They Landed And Started To Destroy Stuff Buildings.

Fighters POV

Guys Do You Hear That Screaming? Piccolo Said Worried. The Fighters Quickly Rushed To The Area.

"THERE'S THE DUO THAT'S THEM "

Piccolo Said Loudly. The Duo Then Looked At Each Of The Fighters .

" So Just Who The Hell Are You Too" Vegeta Added In.

The Male Then Ascended And Begin To Spoke.

" I Am The Grandson Of The Late Dr Gero.

The Words That Came Out The Strangers Mouth's Shocked The Z Fighters.

" And This Is My Creation Android 22 She Has A Far Greater Power Then Any Android Created Including Super Android 17 And "Perfect" Cell".

" I Am Dr Gero Jr His Predecessor And I Am Here To Kill You All This Planet Will Be Mines To Take With No One In My Way"

The Z Fighters Were Caught Off Guard By This News. Piccolo Took Of His Training Weights ( his cape and turban).

" Well I See You Are Eager To Die Piccolo" Said Android 22.

" If It's A Fight You Want Then So Be It! I've Been Training You Won't Defeat Me Easily Though We Can't Fight Here There's Too Much Life And Buildings

" Very Well"

The Android Then Shot An Energy Ball Which Destroyed Numerous Buildings Killing Half Of The City's Population.

" Y-You Monster How Could You" Said Piccolo Angrily.

Piccolo Charged Towards The Android And Threw A Bunch Of Ki Blasts At Her. They Did No Damage She Then Leaped And Kneed Piccolo In His Gut She Them Proceeded To Give Him Powerful Punches To The Face. He Was Able To Punch Her Away She Then Raised Her Hand And Begin To Charge Her Ki And Shot A Full Power Energy Blast At Piccolo The Impact Destroyed More Buildings Gohan Pan And Bulla Flew Towards The Battle Krillin Quickly Filled Them In. Piccolo Blocked The Blast But Signs Of Scrathes And Open Wounds Were Visible She Then Rushed Towards Piccolo And Started To Punch Him And Kick Him. Piccolo Was In Bad Condition. Android 18 Rushed In And Gave Android 22 A Swift Kick Which Knocked Her Away From Piccolo.

" Look Dr Gero It's Model 18 Look At How Weak You've Gotten".

" Oh Please Your Just A Slave An Instrument Used For Destruction Your An Utterless Fool.

The Words Struck #22 Like A Bullet She Got Angry And Shot An Barrage Of Powerful Ki Blasts At Android 18 And Piccolo. She Stopped They Were Both Unconsious.

" You Piece Of Junk Scrap Metal" Krillin Said With Anger.

" Bite On This Destructo Disk , Destructo Disk".

Krillin Then Rushed Towards The Android And Punched And Kicked They Were Ineffective The Android Then Gut Punched Krillin And Kicked Him Causing Him To Fly Threw Numerous Buildings. Vegeta Then Stepped Up.

" You Seem To Have Incredible Power Though Not Greater Than Mines" Vegeta Said With Pride.

Vegeta Attacked The Android They Were Going Blow For Blow. Then The Android Gut Punched Vegeta And Gave Him A Sledgehammer To The Ground She Then Used A Familar Attack Ka...Me...Haaa.Me.Haaaaaaaa.

" Number 22 It Would Be Wise To Change The Battle Location This City Soon Is Going To Be Completely Destroyed" Said Dr Gero Jr.

The Androids Followed The Z Fighters Too A Rocky Like Area. Vegeta Angrily Shot A Final Shine Attack But It Was Easily Deflected By Thre Android Her And Vegeta Than Began To Exchange Punches Again Vegeta Was Getting Tired Similar To His Battle With Android 18 And 17. The Android Began To Start Beating Vegeta Senseless She Gripped His Head Than Began To Drag Him Facedown Through The Moutains.

" None Of You Are To Interfere With Vegeta And #22's Battle If You Want To Fight Fight Me".

Gohan Then Engaged In Battle With The Android. They Were Moving At Incredible Speed It Was Hard To See Them Gohan Then Pounded The Android Down.

"This Is For Piccolo Super Masenkooooo!".

The Attack Seemed To Inflict Damage On The Android. Vegeta Was Getting Beat Senseless Still By The Tiredless Android When Hope Seem Lost A Light Appeared To Beam Down From The Sky And A Bunch Of Smoke Appeared As Well A Large Amount Of Ki Was Sensed From The Unknown Person

Has This Person Appeared To Help The Androids Or The Z Fighters Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragon Ball FF

A/N: Who Do You Guys Think The Mysterious Person Is It's Pretty Obvious And If You Read The Story Please Comment Some Feedback And Vote :)