Chapter 4: A New Form, Vegeta Vs Super Android #22

Goku And The Others Were Chowing Down Food. An Huge Plane Appeared On The Lookout Chichi Jumped Out And Leaped Towards Goku.

" Goku Oh My God It's Too Good To Br True" Chichi Said Crying.

" Oh Hi Honey I Would've Came Home Sooner But I Needed To Get Stronger" Goku Said With Excitement.

Chichi Then Slapped Goku

" You Better Not Leave Me Again To Raise 2 Of Our Sons By Myself Again! Chichi Yelled.

"Ok Chichi I Won't I'm Sorry" Goku Said Nervously.

As Goku And Vegeta Finished Eating They Sensed The Androids.

" those androids are back and their causing havoc. we need to put a stop to them" goku said seriously.

"Well Kakarot I Was Waiting For You To Stop Eating. Once WeGet There I'll Be Doing All The Work" Vegeta Said With Much Cockiness.

Goku Used Instant Transmission To Teleport To The Androids. As They Arrived They Saw The Androids Had Blown The City Into Smitherines.

" Oh Look #22It's Vegeta And Goku" Dr Gero Jr Said With Laughter.

" I Never Seen A Fool Laughing When He's Bout To Die Kakarot What Do You Say We Show Them Our New Forms"

Without Any Hesitation Vegeta And Goku's Ki Had Risen Their Hair Turned A Light Blue Their Aura Was A Sparkling Light Blue And Stood In Front Of The Androids Were 2 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyans.

" I Hope You Didn't Try And Scare Me I See You Didn't Go Blonde You Wen't Aqua" Said Android 22 With No Fear.

" Kakarot Let Me Shut This Android Up I Guess You Can Take On The Old Man" Vegeta Said.

Vegeta Wasted No Time And Rushed Towards The Android Giving Her Blows. The Android Then Did The Afterimage Technique And Drop Kicked Vegeta Onto The Ground. She Approached Vegeta Only To Be Blasted Into The Air By A Powerful Ki Blast By Vegeta. He Then Fired A Final Shine Attack At The Android.

" You See Goku I Will Not Fight You And You Will Not Interfere With Vegeta And #22's Fight" Said The Doctor.

" Whatever You Say Because Vegeta Isn't Going To Lose Hate To Burst Your Bubble But He's Gotten More Powerful Than You've Thought That's Only A Ounce Of His Power" Said Goku With Faith.

Vegeta And The Android Were In An Intense Battle Throwing Powerful Hits Powerful Blasts But The Android Managed To Get Some Face Shots On Vegeta. He Caught The Android's Arm And Slammed Her On The Ground He Then Put Out Both Of His Hand And Fired A Very Powerful Blast Which Made A Very Deep Crater In The Ground Below.

Dr Gero Jr Thinking

What is she doing she's simply toying with him she need's to finish the job before she really gets hurt goku wasn't lying vegeta's power has risen on a high level but she can defeat him.

" (laughs) Is That All You've Got Android What Happened To All That Power You Had Before You Bested Me I Won't Lie But My Have The Tables Turned" Vegeta Said.

The Android Then Rose From The Deep Crater The Attack Gave Her A Few Injuries.

" Just Like You Saiyan's Have A Little Blonde Form Instead I Unleash My Full Power My Super Android Form With Nothing Holding Me Back I'll Be Way Stronger Than Any Android Ever Created Even Super 17 And Cell" Said Android 22.

The Android Then Begin To Power Up Her Ki Was Sky Rocketing She Grew At Least 2 Feet Taller Her Hair And Pupils Turned Silver She Now Had A Light Silver Aure Surrounding Her.

" Beware Saiyan I Am Super Android 22"Said The Android With Much Pride.

" Your Power Is About Equal To Mine Finally A Real Challenge" Said Vegeta.

The 2 Engaged In Battle Moving At Great Distances. The Android Then Knocked Vegeta To The Ground. Vegeta Then Rushed Towards The Android And Gave Her A Blow She Then Shot A Black Energy Blast At Hin Pushing Him Away She Then Appeared In Front Of Vegta And Gave Him Gut Punches And Knocked Hin Away Vegeta Than Fired His Super Galick Gun And She Fired Her Super Android Death Sphere The Two Collided And Made A Powerful Explosion.

" Well That Sphere Could've Destroyed This Planet It's Sad I Wished For This Miserable Planet To Be Destroyed" The Android Said With Disappointment.

" You Think I Care? The Only Thing On My Mind Is Killing You In That Old Man" Said Vegeta.

" Finish Him Off My Slave This Is Not The Only Thing On Our To Do List Hurry Up Will You Quit Toying Aroud I Will Shut You Down" Said The Doctor Angrily.

" W-What Did You Just Call Me You Said I Was Free To Do Whatever I Want You Stupid Idiot Your Poor Words Will Land You Right In Hell With Dr Gero Sr.

" N-Number #22 You Would Turn On Me Also How Could You I Apologize Please Consider What You Would Be Doing I Gave You Life-

The Android Than Powered Up Another Sphere Teleported Near The Doctor And Fired The Sphere Sent The Doctor Flying Then A Huge Explosion Occurred Obliterating The Doctor In The Process.

" What She Just Killed Her Creator I See That's A Common Trait With Androids" Goku Said Suprised.

" I Am No One's Slave He Was A Fool Who Was Simply In My Way Now That He Is Gone Nothing Is Holding Me Back" Said The Android

Dr Gero Jr Suffered The Same Fate As Dr Gero And Vegeta And Goku Bring A New Form To The Table And So Has The Android Will Goku And Vegeta Be Able To Defeat This Cold Hearted Android Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragon Ball FF.