#01

Allison pov

I walked to the bathroom to do my everyday morning routine. New school. New chances. I just moved from California to Cheshire. In California it's almost everyday sunny and then you go to Cheshire and all you see is rain and clouds. Makes me really happy. Just kidding, sunshine makes me happy. When I was younger I liked rainbows better. But than I realised that you can't have a rainbow without a little rain. But, we are wandering off. I pre-heat my staightening Iron and walk back to my room to get some clothes. I pull out some black skinny and a red homies sweater. I bought a lot of cute sweaters for Cheshire so I don't have to be afraid of not having enough sweaters. My style is totally skinny jeans with cute sweaters. I put on my clothes and get my pre-heated straightening iron. I pull it trough my hair a several times till my hair isn't all fluffy anymore and than I make some soft curls. I turn the iron off and take my make-up bag and pull out some foundation. I smear it all over my face and look in the mirror. I always do that. I still can't understand why I even put on foundation. When I finished my foundation I get my eyeliner and mascara to put on and then I walk downstairs to get some food. I get two slices of bread and put some cheese between it and put it in the toaster. While waiting for my toast, I get my phone and open tumblr.

" gettin ready for my first schoolday, whataya think off my outfit? "

I post a picture with it too. I have many followers on tumblr and I dont really get why. I all get comments. Maybe I look like these dumb unrealistic sluts. But to me I am just a girl with a head, two eyes, two ears, two eyebrows, one nose and one mouth and some hair. It's not that special. My phone begins to shake and on the display appears a picture of my bestfriend in California. I realize that she calls me and I answer the phone.

{ a= Allison,, b= bestfriend Bailey }

a - Bailey?!

b - Allyy!!

a - Yea, that's me I guess

b - what happened? have you become the weather in Cheshire?

a - sorry bay but it's morning here okay?

b - Oh yea... Time zones..

a - SHIT SORRY BAY GOTTA GO!

I hung up and trew my phone away. My toast is burning. "SHIT!!" I yelled trough the kitchen and got a glass of water. I poured the water over the toaster and the toaster stopped burning. I sighed and then decided to eat some yoghurt. "At least yoghurt doesn't burn. I guess." I mumpled and walked over to the fridge and got some yoghurt and a banana.

{    at school    }

I walk to the reception to get my schedule to know what class I would be in.  The lady behind the desk smiles grumpily and gives me a piece of paper with my schedule and class. I nod and walk away. Class 0512. Okay. I have to be in classroom 316, I have no fucking idea where that is. I look around and decide to walk around. Then I bump into a body and lose my balance. I fall to the ground and look up to a boy with brown curls and a perfect face. "Oh.. I am so sorry.." the boy stuttered. He helps me stand up and looks at me. "I am uhm.. Harry" he tells me. I nod and my face flushed red. "I am Allison" I say quietly. Harry smiles and looks at me with a thousand questions in his eyes. "Are you new here?" he asks me. I nod shyly. "Yes.. I don't know where to go.." I ask. Harry takes out the paper from my hands and looks at me again. He puts a smirk on his face. "Come with me miss. Allison" he says and takes my hand in his'. We run up the stairs. go left. go right. Than we stand still in front of a door. "here you are" he says and bows for me. I let out a little giggle and open the door. I see all people are already in class and all eyes are on me. I feel my face flushing red and I look back at Harry. "Enter Ally, I am with you" he says and nudges me supportively. I walk with little steps to a table that's free and sit down. I look at Harry sitting next to me and then look back at the teacher. "Ah, you must be Allison Brinley?" she asks. I nod. "I think you found someone who will show and learn you everything" she says and I nod because I dont have anything to say.

(A/N: sorry for so much details but I do roleplay and that's all about details...)

There are two girls in front of us and they turn around. One girl has long brown hair with deep green eyes and too much make-up. "Ah, see. The nerd and the newbie. Take it easy huh Harold" she says with a bitchy voice. "fuck off Alicia" Harry protects me. "Ally might be a newbie but she sure isn't a hoe like you" he finishes. The girl named Alicia makes a whatever face and turns around. The other girl that is sitting next to her is still looking at me. The girl has blonde hair and deep blue eyes and just a little make-up. She opens her mouth as she wants to say something but quickly shut it and turned around. "That are Alicia and Adelia by the way.." Harry whispered. I nod, there was something about Adelia that wasn't really mean. Her heart is warm, I can feel it. Guess she is being pushed by Alicia. I am bored and take out my phone and open tumblr.

In Chemistry class. I am bored. First lesson on a new school and it ends up like this. But I met a cute boy tough. So no problems.

"Allison?" I hear someone call me. I look up and look at the teacher. "Yea?" I ask with an innocent smile. I knew she may have seen my phone. "What are the letters for Copper?" she asks. "Oh. That's... Err... Cu. Right?" I say a bit insecure. She nods. "Yes, that's right. So class do the exersizes of paragraph 6 and study paragraph 1 to 5 for the test. I sight. This is easy as shit.  I see how everyone puts their books back in their bags so I decided to do the same. "Hey ally, would you uhm.. Like to lunch with me?" I heard Harry next to me. I nodded, he was my guide here so yea. The bell rang and Harry ran to the exit as fast as he could while I was still in shock what kinda crappy sound that bell made. Sounded like some fat person sat on a retarded squirrel with no balls. Not that I know how that sounds like.. But yea.. I wonder what it sounds like. I stood up and wanted to walk ti the exit when two girls blocked the door. I looked up at the girls. Adelia and Alicia. Shit. "So newbie." Adelia began. "Thanks Adelia, I like that name. But it's Allison for you" I said stubborn and I tapped her nose like she was a puppy. Alicia letted out a little giggle and I saw how Adelia gave her a sign she should not giggle. Adelia looked at me with anger in her eyes. I smiled. "Yea whatever Allislut, we have ranks in this class. And you are totally at the bottom. And we are at the top" Adelia said. I nodded. "Looks like someone is not good with names. It's Allison. A-L-L-I-" I began. "Aah whatever, letsgo Alicia" Adelia turned around and walked away defeated. I smiled and walked out of the classroom.

First chap like a boss. Whataya think? New chapter every week?

Comments make me happy. As much as votes and reads :)

{ I am sorry for my grammar and typaids }

xAlya