#02

Allison pov

I walked down the stairs to my locker. But Harry had my key so I first had to find Harry. I sighed as I look around. Where could he be? I walked a bit in the hallway and then bumped into someone. I fell to the floor and looked up to the person I bumped into. It was a girl with long darkbrown hair and greenish eyes. "I am so so sorry!" she told me. I nodded "I am okay" I stood up and picked up the books that fell out of my bag. "I don't know you, are you new?" She asked. I nod. "Yes I am"

"Oh my god, I am Megan" she pronounches proudly. I smile and lift my bag on my shoulder. "I am Ally, but I need to find someone" I sighed. Megan looked up and smiled. "I can help, who are you looking for?" she asks. I smiled at the tought someone wants to help. "I have to find Harry" "Styles?" she asks. I nod. "Harold Styles? That's so easy" Megan said and walked to the eating hall. All of the people are sitting in groups. Megan points at the table. I see Harry eating his lunch alone. "Thanks Megan" I say and walk over to Harry. "There you are" I say. Harry looks up. "Here I am.." he whispers. I look at him with a quetioning face. what the fuck? "You have the key to my locker Harry" I say. His face flushes red. "Oh.. Yea, I'll go with you" He stands up and walks with me to the hall. "You have locker 007" He says with a deep and low voice. I nod. "And where should that be?" "you'll find out" He says with a deep low voice and he walks away. What the fuck Harry. As I walk trough the hall I see all the numbers. 062, 061, 060. As I finally reached 007 I open the locker. I look around. There's only one thing in it, a note. I grab the note and read it.

Never trust the innocent people.

Never regret anything.

- George.

What is that supposed to mean?

--*--*--*--*

Second chapter! New chapter next week.

big love ;)