aphmau's OTP

Ross POV
Now that we're all moved in we decided to go to Adam's house to hang out for a while. He invited a phew other people so that we all could have a little party with only friends! He invited Jess (Aphmau) me Max Tim and most of the people at the offices! So that's gonna be fun!

Max POV
We're going to Adams house for a little party so its gonna be pretty neat. We just arrived and saw everybody and said hi to everyone. "Sup Jess" I said. "Hi max! Hows the new apartment!" Jess said."Its been pretty cool so far, Tim and Ross are pretty good roommates!"
"Awesome!"Jess said. Then,something evil sparked in her eyes. And she did this creepy smirk.

Jess POV
OMG!!! I have THE BEST ship EVER!! "Um...Jess?" Max said. I didn't even remember he was here for a second! "Hehehehe. Hey max. Guess what new ship i just thought of." this is perfect. "omg. What?" he said. "MITHROSS!!!!!! AAHAHAHAHA!!!" ITS TOO PERFECT!!!!

Ross POV
Jess was laughing crazy like by max,and he looked terrified! So I decided to go check it out. "What's up Jess?" I said,trying not to look too scared. " Hehehehehehe. Come here princess. Come by max-"Jess said,getting interrupted by max"DON'T DO IT RO-" "SHUT UP MAX!". I am legit scared now,so I listened to her. Adam was laughing his head off in the back round. She smacks my mouth and then smacks max on the cheack with the same hand."AAAHAHAHAHA!!! ITS LIKE LONG DISTANCE KISSING! YEES!!!!!!!"Jess said crazy like! "OH,COME ON JESS GROSS!" Max said disgusted! "I SHIP IT!" Adam yelled from the couch! "SHUT UP!" me and max said.ew.

Hope you are keeping up with this! I'm not the best writer but I tried to make something interesting/funny! Like if you want more,or not,either way i'm gonna make more. So deal with it and bear with me hear,ok?