Prologue

'Peridot 200-408X03 checking in!' I say. 'Come on! Well shit...' 'I have to find an escape pod' Then I see it, a green light. 'Yes! I can get away!' I yell in happiness. 'Put in coordinates' the computer says. Then I hear an explosion. 'Shit! I don't have time!' I get into the pod and press the button. I get launched in to space. I was right on time, because the space station was destroyed...

I look at the coordinates and it's set to... Earth?! What should I do there?! There's not even a gem colony on Earth... I try to reset the coordinates, but it doesn't work. Okay, Okay, I'll just go to Earth and then I'll figure out what to do...

I'm checking on the computer if I can reach homeworld, but I don't have a signal here. While I'm banging my head against the control panel, I see the Earth. It's quite pretty... Then I realize, "I'm gonna crash!" "Oh no, the boosters! They don't work!" Uhmm, uhmm... "I don't know what to do!" I curl up into a ball and prepare for the worst. I yell: "Why did thi..."

"...s have to... Happen...?" "What? Did i get poofed?" I look around... The escape pod... Into pieces... "Where am I anyway?" I see mountains around me... But not the organic kind... Everything is gray, dead... It's a kindergarden...

I didn't know there were kindergardens on Earth... Wait... If there is a kindergarden, then there must be a communicator! I search for hours and hours, and then I find it. The contact line. I press in the buttons and then I see...

"Yellow!...pearl? " I say a bit confused. "What, why are you using the Diamond communication channel!?" the Pearl asks. I say: "Can... Can you get Yellow Diamond for me...?" I say. "What do you think!? I can't just let every Gem that calls speak to Yellow diamond!" She says irritated. "Do gems call often then?" I say. "Well, no but..." The Pearl was interupted by someone saying: "Pearl, Who's that?" It was Yellow Diamond. She pushes Pearl away. And says calmly: "Why are you calling?" I get nervous and say: "I ehmm... The-the ship cr-crashed... and ehmm..." "What... ship?" She asks. "The ship that just crashed!!" I scream. "I-I'm sorry ma'am I, I..." I sigh. "The AM-x-384, It was for colonizing purposes." I say. "Well, that's not practical..." she says without worrying about me. "Uhmm, uhh, but what about me?" I ask. "You? What about you?" "I just... what do I do now?" "Well, it will be a while before another ship can get to Earth..." "so?" I ask. "So, I've got a job for you, you need to destroy the Rebbelion, they're trying to save that misserable rock of life..." She lost her tamper a bit there... "So I want you to go there and infiltrate their little hiding spot." "But I... aaaand she's gone, amazing, now I'm stuck on this miserable rock of life." I look at my screen and some coördinates are showing up. "Sure, I don't have anything else to do, have I?" I say annoyed while I start my journey to the Crystal Gems...

End of Prologue