when you come up with a really good idea but you're a shitty writer.

A/N: i fucking hate my life. Enjoooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) 

Brendon was sad, lonely and everything tragic. He hated school and most of the time he wanted to die.

One day brendon was in the cafeteria and them BADA BANG BADA BOOM BRENDON WALKED RIGHT INTO DALLON

And dallon's like "YOU WANNNA GO AT ME YOU DIPCRAP" and brendon was like "NOOOOOO I'M GAY IM TOO WEAK BANG PUSSY CATS"

And then dallon was like "OH SHlT MAN, YOU ONE OF THOSE HOMEOHSEXSHUALS"

And then brendon was like "HELL YEAH MAN, I BET I SUCK WAY MORE DICK THEN YOU"

Then dallon was like "oh crap he got me there"

And everyone behind dallon looked at him and fucking shamed him because what a fuckwit

Then dallon said "holy shit i fucked up"

And then out of nowhere dallon was like "PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK SENPAI"

And brendon, being the kinky motherfucker that he was said "get on ur knees whore"

So dallon did as he asked and then brendon shoved his massive bang noodle into dallon's face and dallon was like "Ughsvahsidebc im choking qugquughugh"

But brendon didnt care less so he started making 2 min noodle since there was a kettle right next to him for some fucking reason.

Before brendon could cum fucking Ryan asshole ross walked in and was like "BEEBO WHAT THE FRICKITY FRACK"

And brendon was like "oh shit sorry rydan"

And then dallon was like "No homo"

And ryan got super fucking mad at that so he grabbed a bottle of milk out of his asshole and smashed it on dallon's head.

Red stuff started coming out of dallons head and brendon was like "ah fuck, he's dying"

And dallon was like "i can feeeeeeeeeeeeelelelelleellelel my braaaaaaaaaainainianina"

But brendon and ryan didnt give a shit because they were passionatly having buttseckst in the supply closet.