Chapter 5

We sat down at the table while i explained everything and Natalie practicly cried on my shoulder she is really nice we might be friends. "oh so thats where he's going?" Niall asked "Yeah but he will come back before he gets thee" i told him knowing Lou had forgotten to ask where he lived "How can you be so sure" Natalie asked me "he dosn't know where Nick lives" I explained and she just mumbled under her beathe ''oh'' i got up and got the house phone i didnt have a phone so i had to use the house phone i dialled Louis' number after Niall told me what it was it rang once "Hello?" i heard louis' voice say "Hey It's Lilli you dont know where to go do you?" I asked him "i know where i'm going i'm where i need to be im already here" he said "um how did you get there so fast His house is like two hours away" i was confused "I wasnt going to his house" He said and i answer "oh then where are you?" i asked him "Im at the police station" he simply explained.

P.O.V. - Lillian

" What? What are you doing their..?" I asked him , like really confused."I have to turn him in. After everything he has done in his life they will put him on a death sentence. and no one will be scared or worried about him again." he said surprisingly calmly "Um..okay but be careful he has broken out once, he can do it again." i told him , i wasnt sure about this . Nick could break out and kill Lou or something . i dont want anything to happen to him. "Don't worry i will be watching himim not letting him touch you . he has no right to do that to someone I-" he cut himself off before saying anything else "You what?" i asked scrunching my face up in confusion "Nothing i have to go the police are ready to talk to me. "Um Okay bye" i said hanging up

P.O.V. - Louis

That was close... i could have made her freak out , like what if she dosnt..you know, love me back.. okay this is crazy. One thing we just met second i am Louis Tomlinson of One Direction , why would she want to even go out with me..someone who is never home at concerts and award shows and movie premers no one wants that they want someone to hang out with all the time when ever. The oppisite of me, "Sir, we are ready for your statment about the breakout Nick Camble" an Officer said to me while i was lost in my head."Um ok thanks" i replied following him.

**Conversation throughout the interview**

Cop : Now how did you hear about him, and where did you see him?

Me: Uh i didn't see him, my Friend Lillian got ...in some trouble with him and she told me about what happened and everything

Cop: oh well i'm sorry sir but we cannot accept your suggestion, there is nothing you can do

Me: What!? What do you mean you can't accept my suggestion im telling you their is a rapist and a murderer out there and has hurt my friend and she has bruises and cuts all over her what the hell do you mean there is nothing you can do??!!!

Cop: Sir i am sorry its out of our hands

Me: whats out of your hands ?? him? obviously because you let him break out and didn't look hard enough to find him and now he is hurting people again!

After i said that i got up and walked out of the room if the police weren't going to do anything i was.