Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of Tom laughing, looking around my surrounding to see what he was laughing at, I see him talking to someone on the phone. "Yeah babe, come over in like 10 minutes." he smiled as he spoke to Liam. His hair wasn't styled yet, which in a way made him look more friendly. If that was even possible.

"Hey P, Liam is coming over soon, I would've told you but I didn't want to wake you." He glanced over at me as he realised I overheard him on the phone.

I yawned loudly smiling at his concern, "Don't worry, I'm excited to meet him!" I exclaimed, jumping off the bed and hugging Tom. He seemed really happy that Liam was coming over, I guess they must really love each other. I wish I had that.

"I think you two will get on really well," he danced around the room gathering his clothes so he could get dress, "I can't wait." he smiled as he shut the door to the restroom and got ready.

I took this time to change my clothes and freshen myself up a bit; brushing my hair, applying light makeup and also gathering my things. My light makeup consists of filling my eyebrows in, mascara, some lipgloss and bb cream. My hair is naturally wavy so I mostly only ever brush through it unless I'm trying to dress up. I decided to wear a plain white top and a pair of black jeans with rips in.

I heard 3 knocks on the door, Tom still wasn't out of the bathroom so I decided to answer the door, not knowing how long he would be. I opened the door to reveal a 5 foot 8 man, I guessed around 20 years old with short dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. He had a large grin on his face. He was wearing light blue washed jeans and a white v neck top.

"I guess you're Pandora? I've heard so much about you. God I hope that doesn't sound creepy." he chuckled lightly, walking into Tom's dorm.

"Yes that's me, and I guess you're Liam!" I smiled at him, "Tom is just getting ready, I'm sure he won't be long.". I notify Liam and he nods lightly towards me. I began to zip my case up, I couldn't stay here any longer, I wish I could but it wouldn't be fair on Tom. I doubt he wants me here all the time. Besides, dorm 34 should be ready by today.

"Did you stay over last night?" he raised an eyebrow, staring at my suitcase.

"Yeah I did, only for that once though. I have nowhere to stay at the moment." I looked down in embarrassment. I never wanted to be in a situation were I couldn't depend on myself. I've always wanted to be an independent woman who doesn't need to rely on a man, I look up to my Mother in that way as she never let my Dad tell her what to do.

He smiled in thought, which made me quite confused. Why would he be smiling? "It's okay Pandora, as long as you're not trying to steal my man!" he laughed loudly, not sure if I would take the joke. I did, and we were laughing so much I could barely breath.

"No, no of course not. You two definitely have the same humour though!" I say in-between laughing. We were laughing so much we didn't even realise Tom had entered the room.

"You two seem to be getting on well, I knew you guys would!" he smiled widely looking at me and Liam laughing. He had his hair back to the usual, gelled back, he was wearing a black tee shirt with some weird logo on it and a pair of jeans.

Liam walked over to Tom, embracing him into a hug and gave him a light kiss on the lips. They looked so cute together. I stood there quite awkwardly, realising its time for me to go.

I coughed quietly just to get their attention, "I'll get going guys, thanks Tom for letting me stay, and Liam it's nice to meet you." I sent a smile their way whilst grabbing my suitcase and left Tom's dorm.

——————————

Walking back into the north wing to see what is going on with my new dorm, I realise how desperate I am. I most definitely do not want to go back into the dorm with Ivy for obvious reasons. Neither do I want to stay in Tom's dorm because it's a bit too much to ask of someone and I wouldn't want to depend on him.