xiii.

There they are. Nev and Max are actually standing in front of me. This is a lot to take in.

"H-hey, it's so nice to meet you in person!" I exclaim, trying to start the conversation. 

"Nice to meet us? No, it's nice to meet one of our biggest fans who we've wanted to be in our show! I cannot believe our show inspired you to expose catfishes in the fandom world," Nev replies.

I blush at their comment. We all take a seat towards the far end of Starbucks. Nev and Max introduce themselves to Ethan and Cameron.

"Let's get cracking down to business. You want to expose someone?" Max questions as he holds a camera.

"Well, not exactly. I want to catfish someone and get back at them for what they've done to me," I admit.

"Hold the door, this is a plot twist. We've never done this before and this will definitely great for a special episode. Tell us the backstory," Nev says excitedly. 

Max has the camera and of course, there's also cameramen with them. They tell me to commence and the camera starts rolling. I start to explain the whole story from the beginning. I first give a background on Grayson and I's relationship. Which is him and I not getting along since all he did was pester me. Literally, it's been him annoying me all the time.

Everyone laughed at how our relationship was, including myself.

After the background, I start to give my explanation on how Grayson pretended to be Bianca. I told them that she was one of my internet best friends on Twitter. I also start about the conversations of what we'd normally have. The moments where I bashed on Grayson to Bianca when we spoke. Where Kaspar tweets me about Bianca being fake and we start investigating. Cameron and Ethan stay quiet as I explain even though they could've added input to the story. Then comes the point where I explain about the FaceTime call. Then, I had Cameron take over.

"Grayson is my brother and Ethan's fraternal twin. We're here to help Ella get back at our brother for what he's done a few years ago. Ella has gone through trust problems after Grayson was caught being a catfish. When she left, we managed to stay in contact. She told me how she had trust problems with befriending people. Even if she knew them face to face. That was such a hard time for her because according to her brother, she sometimes wouldn't come out of her room or socialize for days. When Grayson was Bianca, I didn't suspect anything when he asked me for selfies, I thought it was for his friends from school that admired me. But when he asked me to FaceTime a girl named Ella because of him being in a deep situation, I was thinking okay let me help him out. However, he had me pretend to be a high schooler which failed since I'm in college. Unfortunately, that backfired because I forgot what I was supposed to be since I was in a good conversation with Ella," Cameron inputs. 

I get my flash drive from my pocket and I give it to them. "Here are the receipts since you wanna maybe go through them."

Nev comments, "ooooh this girl has receipts this is getting heated."

Max takes it and thanks me for the flash drive. He asks, "how do you plan on being a catfish to the catfish himself?"

I take my phone out and unlock it. I open up my blog and I show it to the camera before showing it to Nev and Max.

"So I created this fake blog called FabulousAndBritish. See, Grayson thinks I'm just a British girl on vacation. I live in Britain now, but I, obviously, lived in New Jersey. We've ran into each other once and those two times we've spoken, I faked an accent. So on this account, I reblog and repost of anything that finds my interest. However, I tend to reblog things that Grayson told me he liked when he pretended to be Bianca." 

"Ah, the guilt trip. Nice going Ella," Nev says as I pass around my phone to show the blog.

Once I get my phone back, I comment, "now let's get this going!" Cameron gives me his username and I type it in the search box. After his account loads, I click follow and send him a message saying hi.

The cameramen then stop rolling after the guys told them to. 

"This was a fantastic day!" Nev comments.

"Definitely," Max agrees.

"So how about some Starbucks?" Ethan asks.

We all line up and order our beverages. Ethan decided to pay for us all and I thanked him for doing something so sweet.

"It's no problem," Ethan replies to all of us since we all thanked him.

"I feel like this is going to be a great episode. I mean there's fangirls who get catfished daily from friendships," I say.

"So what got you to start doing this?" Max asks.

"Well obviously you guys know based on my tweets that I watch your show. I see how people have been having trust issues, so I decided to stand up to the plate. I exposed people when they were rude to others or scammed, obviously that shows I had experience. But I had an audience since I have follows from members of One Direction. I really don't know how they noticed me out of millions of people, but I'm thankful for it. So I once saw that someone was upset on how people are telling her that her 'Twitter crush' was a catfish. I decided to help out and I found out that it was true. I guess it made me happy knowing that people can be safe now from imposters." I say.

"Wow, that's amazing that you're successful in catching catfish," Max replies.

"Yeah, not really. I mean look what happened with Grayson and I," I comment.

"Nah, that's fine. You're a really successful catfish catcher." Max assures me.

Nev suggests, "you can be a host with us or have a spin off series involving fandoms."

"That is an amazing opportunity. I'll get back to you on that," I say. 

Cameron asks us, "has there been cases where you've gotten ridiculous submissions?"

"Oh, plenty. There's some trolls that fool around with submissions which I find pretty funny," Nev replies.

"Yes. But then again, Twitter has a bunch of trolls all over the place," I say. "It's so great to expose people though."

"Hey, to catfish." Ethan raises his cup of mocha frappuccino.

"To catfish," we repeat and raise our cups.

-------

how was this update I did? let me know your feedback.

19 votes and 8 comments for the next chapter

so as you can see, Ethan and Cameron didn't really speak and y'all are probably like why. Well, this part is basically focusing on Ella and her plot on getting back on Grayson, and Ethan and Cameron are just supporting her on it. Obviously, Nev and Max will be mostly speaking since they're the hosts and are trying to get an idea of what's going on.