POVs...POVs EVERYWHERE!!!

Author- chan's POV

*Wakes in up at 8am.

*Gets laptop from off of night stand and walks into kitchen.

*Puts laptop on counter while making a cup of coffee

*Logs onto Wattpad and sips coffee

*Nearly chokes on coffee, then dances in chair

TANKS ALL OF YOU FOR OVER 200 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD GET THAT MANY TBH!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED BOUT THIS TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------

"Uh, Y/n, can I talk to you for a quick second," Josh says while biting his bottom lip. You give him a strange look and agree. As you and Josh walk into the kitchen, you grab a cookie with your tail and pivot on your heel to face your oddly upset brother, still holding the present. 

"N/n, how could you bring him here?"

"I know you don't like for me to have people over on school nights but-"

"No no no. It's not the fact that it's a school night that has me upset, I'm actually kind of proud of you. You usually make a friend around March, but that's not the point. The point is he's a boy. I don't want you to hang around him, you don't know what he's capable of doing."

You raise an eyebrow and cross arms over your chest, while your eye slowly turns a light red. "Well he's not capable of speaking perfect spanish," you say giggling a bit. Both of Josh's eyes turn apple red for a few seconds before going back to their dark brown color.

"Look, Josh I know you're worried, but I'm fine. You know I can take care of myself. I did it when you left, I can do it now. I promise." He sighs and puts his hand over his eyes, slowly dragging it down his face.

"Fine, I trust you. But if he slips up even once, I'm sending you back to Mom and Dad and, I'll deal him myself. In other words, it'll be DEAD GAME. Sounds fair right?"

You slowly nod your head remembering how far away your parents' house was from your only sibling, and how horrible the neighborhood was. Your eye turns cyan, and starts to form tears, but you wipe them away before they have a chance to make a waterfall.

Josh picks you up, sets you on his waist, and wraps his arms around you. You take the opportunity to put your arms around his neck, lock your legs together around the rest of his waist, and nuzzle your head into his shoulder.

Josh whispers in your ear, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. I know you didn't like living with Mom and Dad, and it's my fault for leaving you there by yourself for so long without checking up on you, but they did the best they could. They tried to protect you, and give you the best education they could find, even though they hardly had the money for it. You know I wouldn't send you there unless I had a legit reason to."

You nod your head, knowing that he was right. Josh tried to put you down so you could finish your tutoring time with Sans, but you refused. 

"Can you just hold me a little while longer, please? I don't wanna let go yet."

"Sure, but I'm gonna bring you back into the living room and put this present in your room."

Josh walked over to the plate of cookies, and gave you the biggest cookie he saw. You dried your eyes on your jacket sleeve, and took a bite out of the cookie, as he walked you into the living room. When you finally let him put you down, you gave him a hug and said good night. As Josh walked up the stairs, you walked towards Sans, and sat down on the floor completely silent. 

Your POV

I sat down on the floor while Sans sat on the sofa. I didn't want him to see that I was crying, it would've been to embarassing to explain what happened. Plus I would also have to explain why my brother was carrying me like a baby! Hopefully he didn't see that.

'I can't mess this up, I really can't. I don't want to go back and I know Josh doesn't want to send me back either. Maybe I should tell Sans, maybe he can help. No, UGH! That's such a stupid idea. He'll probably think I'm faking it. Crap, I'm so screwed.' I was so deep in thought, I hadn't noticed that it was just about time for Sans to leave.

Sans POV

As soon as Y/n walked into the kitchen with her brother, I got a call from Papyrus.

"Hey Paps, what's up?"

"Uhh, brother how much longer are you going to be?"

"Not that much longer. Why did somehting happen?"

"The kitchen and part of the dining room is on fire."

"What the fuck?! How the hell did that happen?!"

"Wellllll Undyne and Alphys came over to watch anime, and Undyne thought it would be a good idea to make snacks while Alphys picks an anime to watch. One thing led to another, and the next thing I knew, the kitchen and the dining room was on fire."

"*sigh* Alright, I'm on my way."

Just as I hang up the phone, and jotted down a few quick notes, Y/n's brother came back into the living room carrying her.

How is it that she gets even more adorable everytime I see her?

You can swoon over your girlfriend later. Right now, you need to check out the house.

Thanks for the update captin obvious, and she's not my girlfriend. Besides, I don't even like her like that.

Oh reallly~ Let's not forget that I can read your thoughts as well as emotions, so do you really want to try and lie to me about this?

Fuck you Gaster.

I turned and looked down at Y/n, who was sitting on the floor for some strange reason. "Hey, sweetheart, it's about time I get going so I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow." She must've been really focused on something else. She didn't move at all. I went out the front door and used one of my shortcuts to get home.

When I got there, I saw that the house was still fucking burning! My eye started to glow yellow as I balled up my fists.

"UNDYNE! YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

Undyne's POV

I snuck away before Sans noticed that I was still there. I was just about halfway down the street before I heard Sans yell. 'Welp, I'm screwed,' I thought.