Hogwarts chapter 2

(In this story im 234lbs. big for my age. Long black/brown hair to my lower back. Brown eyes behind glasses)

The day is the First day of school and Harry, Ron, Hermione, myself got dress and went the great hall. Ron and Harry started to pig out Hermione and i talking about how our first day as first years go. "I think im going to be sick Hermione" i said as looking at Ron pig out, i push my plate up and away from me.

As the times tables got pass out we all got potions first. "Are yall done now?" Hermione ask them and i said "We need to get to potions now, let's grab them Hermione." We grab our stuff and Hermione grab Ron and i grab Harry as they just laughed, They know how are when it comes to going to class. We got there with the other Gryffindors and walk in the class and Slytherins was there to and i went to sit down and a boy seat next to me and said "Hi my name is Seamus Faninng" (SP?) i turn to the boy and said

"Hi Seaums My name is Alex Jefferson, nice to meet you" "I hope you dont mind me sitting here with you" Seaums said "No i dont mind" i said with a smile on my face. And Professor Snape came in, almost break the door down. *FF to the end of the end*

The Classes end for the day and we all went outside to enjoy the day.

Ron and Harry talking about quidditch and Hermione reading a book, me and the others Gryffindors are talking until we heard someone said "Well what we have here, a very fat pig and her friends" we all look up and see three slytherins Draco Malfoy and his Sidekick Cabbe and Goyle. I said "Are you talking about me Malfoy?"

"Yes who else is fat around here" He said and i look down and harry look at me and he saw i had tears in my eyes, Harry got up and said "Malfoy leave her alone would ya"

"I bring something you can eat on and be big as you want" Malfoy said and got out a bag of chips and throw it down at my feet and i couldnt stop crying i got up and run to the Common room, As i ran i heard Hermione said "Alex come back", Runing to to get away from them and i bump into someone and i fell on my butt and sit there and cry my eyes out and the person i bump into said "Hey are you alright kid?" I shake my head no and looking down at the ground and the person said "What is hurting?" " My feelings are hurt" I said. "Who are you running from Kid?" The person said

"Draco Malfoy,he's a slytherin and he made fun of how much i weight" I said, The person took your glasses off and wipe your eyes and said "Dont listen to him, It dont matter how much your weight is. All that matter is what count on the inside of you, here your glasses" he pass you your glasses to you and you put them on and look up and said "Thank you" "You welcome kid, what your name?" He said and help you up and i said "My name is Alex Jefferson and yours?" "My name is Cedric Diggory nice to meet you Alex, you dont mind me calling you Aj?" Cedric said "No i dont mind that at all" i said with a smile on my face.

Cedric and i just sit down in the hall way talking having fun, I talk about my mom and dad died when i was one year old and my older brothers take care of me Then we heard Harry, Ron, Hermione and the others in gryffindors and Harry said "Alex are you alright?"

"Yea im ok, Cedric and i just talking and laughing, Cedric this is Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley my best friends" I said and turn to Hermione, Ron, and Harry and i said "Guys and Hermione this is Cedric Diggory a 4th year, i bump into him when i ran away" I said, "Hi Cedric and thank you making Alex feel better again" Hermione said " It ok, im happy to help out the first years" Cedric said and i got up and said "Im ready to go back to the common room now"

"Ok Alex we can go back to the common room and chill there untill dinner time" Harry said "Thanks Cedric, Friends?" I said "Aj you know it friends and i see yall later" Cedric said and left to go the great hall and Hermione, Ron, Harry and i went to the Gryffindor common. We said the password and went in and sit in the front of the fire and talking and laughing.

*FF To the last day of the first year*

As we all sitting in the great hall,banged (SP?) up and we listen to my godfather said that Gryffindor with lowest points 325 and Slytherin with the highest points 472.

We clap for them and my godfather said "But i have more points to give out. To Miss Alex Jefferson for being there with your friends are in need of help 50 points. To Miss Hermione Granger for helping out with others needed help 60 points, To Mr Ron Weasley for playing great game of Chess that Hogwarts has ever seen 50 points. To Mr Harry Potter for being Brave to everyone 50 points."

I look at Hermione and she look at me and we said together "We are ahead of Slytherin." "It's a good deal to stand up to the people you dislike, but a great deal to stand up to your friends that why i award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." Everybody but the Slytherins clap for Neville and my Godfather said "I think there need to be a little Change"

And he clap his hands and the banner above our heads and Change from Slytherin to Gryffindor and my godfather said "Gryffindor win the house cup." We clap and Cheer. It was time to go and everybody got on the train Hermione, Ron, Harry, and myself wave and said "Bye Hagid,see you next year." and the train going to back to london.