Chapter 1

Today is the day. Today is the day that I have been dreading all year. Today, all elves and nymphs from the enchanted forest gathers together every year for this day.

Today, the new generation of warriors will get the chance to show their power and strength in front of the enchanted forest. The least powerful will stay here, to protect our land. But the others, they will go off to the field of glass.

The field of glass is the most dangerous, fantastic, deadly, strange, amazing place you will ever know.

Most people gets killed there, but they die with honnor, and once they die, they have Kaopht's pass, which helps you survive Kaopht, the God of death and Life, task.

If you fail those tasks, you go straight into the devil's pit, but if you pass, you get to live the golden after life.

The one's that survive the field of glass, goes underground, to the Pitch. But rare is it that one survives the field of glass.

The Pitch is a place were all evil creatures gathered together to form a community were everything is a complete chaos and evil glues the hole place together.

Mascwaves are the creatures who started the Pitch. They are big birds who can make you do whatever they want just at a snap of a finger. They are the most dangerous creatures you will ever meet.

Before the arrived, everything was peaceful, but when they came, the turned half the enchanted forest population evil, which is why we created warriors.

Today, the new warriors will fight together against a big beast, but not to dangerous. The one that wins will go off to the field of glass and the losers will die, during the match. After, there is a big ceremony to celebrate the survivors. The king orgainizes it, but won't come to it, like usual. He only comes out of the palace for his dead daughter.

She got captured many years ago, and never got back. Every year, he throws a searching party, hoping to find his daughter somewhere.

"Keith, are you ready?" I check myself one last time in the mirror before noting to my mother.

"Yes." She looks nervous. She l liked this day. She thought it was to much violence and torture for young kids.

"Don't worry, mother. Everything is going to be alright." I give her a warm smile. In response, she gives me a tight hug.

"Common now, let's go." She takes my hand and heads for the door.

"Mother, you don't have to come." I fin my hand on her back.

"Oh, but I do. Of Kharp notice I'm not there, he will, not only punish me, but punish you and your fathee. By going, I'm keeping you safe."

"I hate him." I growl.

My father is waiting for us outside. He takes my mothers hand and start walking to the match.

"Keith." I don't get a chance to turn around before I feel somebody jumping on my back. The person's hands covers my eyes. "Guess who?"

I take the small hands in my face and flip her around.

"Who else but Ezkiel." I smirk at her.

I give her a hand to help her up.

"Are you excited?" She asks me, whipping dirt off her back.