Raidenxreader

(Ps. You are an elder goddess; goddess of the rain to be exact) by the way this is my first time don't hate......
You look at the world below you and Raiden, Earth. You liked tagging along with Raiden on his daily checkups of how earthrealm was doing. Plus he needed you to make it rain, and he would sometimes help you with the storms adding thunder and lighting every now and then. Truth be told you had developed feelings for him. Back when you were 60 years old All you had were a few crushes on him. Now that you spent more time with him you seemed to fall under his spell just by hearing his voice, but the chances of him liking you back were slim; it was hard for elder gods fall in love; much less have an actual relationship. Besides you were too shy and scared to admit your feelings to him. Also his heart belonged to someone else, your sister the snow goddess was older, prettier, and more braver than you. Raiden was always with her talking to her. It wasn't that bad as long as Raiden was happy, you loved him too much to have him forget about who he actually loves. But it made you sad that he didn't love you. No matter how old you got; You would always be his helper. He thought of you as a child, and it made you sad. It was probably the Reason why you stopped eating and stopped smiling to him whenever you were with him. You hoped Raiden didn't see you like that. Well that was what you thought " y/n? He out of nowhere said "Why is it that you dont smile like you used to. You seem to be troubled." There he went with him caring for you. Always the sweet man you fall for. You couldn't take it any longer; you started crying on his shoulder. Choking a bit on your own saliva, you really didnt want Raiden to know, but who else would hear you? So you just cried on his chest. Sobbing like crazy, "y/n?! Please tell me whats wrong i dont like seeing you like this.... Please....." Suddenly you heard him sob too. And you looked up at him.he was crying too. You decided it was time you put your fears behind and tell him what you were feeling. " Raiden, if you want to know i- I've been liking you for a long time. You paused, afraid of what he might say. But he needed to know how you were feeling. Even if he didn't like you back. "Its just that i didnt think you would accept me. My fears got the best of me.... " You started sobbing again. "Besides your heart belongs to someone else... My sister... "With that you fell into a river of tears. Knowing he would admit his crush on her and tell you your only an assistant, but to your surprise. He laughs and hugs you. "Hu-whah?" is all you manage to say. "y/n you shouldn't of done that for me...." he stayed quiet for a while.... You were going to say something when he spoke the word you thought he would never say to you. " y/n i dont want you worrying about that anymore because i like you too..." you were shocked you like me too? Bu- bu- but raiden i thought you loved my sister.." he chuckled " shes the one going after me... But i love you... Since i took you under my wing to protect Earthrealm i knew you were special to me. I always thought you thought of me as an old an strict man..." I giggled at his comment. " but y/n i just want to let you know how much i love you.." you were confused, well not so confused when he picked you up and carried you to your favorite spot. The forest beds, an area covered in trees and a mossy bedding. You liked going there to sleep and calm down. You were just wondering what Raiden was going to do. " Raiden what are you-" he shut you by smacking his lips to yours, you melted into the kiss. You felt him move his tongue around your mouth; exploring every corner of you. You decided to join in as well. Having a little battle of the tongues with him you two then separated , you blushed a little when you saw the trail of Saliva between you. Raiden smirked, " would you like me to do more" you were a bit confused by this. Then you saw him look at your body and you understood. Blushing mad, you nodded. He gently put you down on the mossy floor and started kissing your neck. You moaned in a low tone. Raiden kept moving his mouth exploring your weak areas,When he found it, he abused it. Sucking on it mad ; at this he started grinding on you making you feel his erection, you grinded on him too. Then he started to unclip your light blue dress. Slipping it off you; making you reveal you body to him. He stared at it, " beautiful just beautiful" he whispered rather seductively in your ear" you moaned when he started moving his hand to your breasts. Touching them like if they were his toys. You were getting tired of him not taking his clothes off so you tugged on his outfit. He got the message and took his top of . you were boiling red and this point looking at his toned chest. He chuckled but he wasn't done, he unclipped your bra and started licking your nipples. Swirling his tongue around and massaging the other. Then he trailed down and kissed your belly slowly. When he got to your panties, you felt him take them off with his teeth slowly and surely he saw how wet you already were. Without you knowing he put his tongue in there. Circling and licking your folds. Then he moved on to your clit. By now you were a moaning mess. It was only a matter of time before. Too late you came all over his mouth; he wasn't bothered though. He happily licked it up "mmmmmfhp, you taste so good y/n wait till you try me" you knew what he meant so you got on your knees and took his pants down. By the Gods his erection was huge!! You were a bit intimidated by it. Wondering how it would fit in you, but right now you had something else to do. So you opened your mouth and sucked. You swirled your tongue. Earning a few moans by him. However, you wanted to make him happier. So you tried your best to fit his throbbing member in your mouth. Choking on it you grabbed the rest of the length you couldn't fit (which was alot) and rubbed it up and down. Making him cum in tour mouth. You swallowed, licking his tip just to tease him. He then slammed you down to the ground and you suddenly knew what he was up too. You sat on top of him,spreading your legs so it wouldn't hurt to bad. He then rammed in you thrusting slowly at first. You were in pain, so you clawed at his back making him moan and grunt. He started thrusting in faster, getting you used to his length. Then he got you on top of him, making you ride on top of him. You bounced on top of him. Making your boobs jiggle. Raiden liked that, finally he came for the last time. Letting you rest on his shoulder, you two were a sweaty and hot mess. Panting ,Raiden said to you "now you know how much i love you y/n". You giggled at his comment and lay on the moss with him. Making it rain on you two to refresh. " i never want to leave you Raiden " you say as you fall asleep on his chest. "Sleep well y/n" he said as he kissed your forehead.