kanoxreader part two

"Valera, Marzia I'm home!!!" the unhappy smell of dog and Glade filled your home. "Ugh dogs what did you do now" you huff and see the two cuddled together, around them are the bits of your sofa and your Ramen you had eaten two weeks ago. You laughed and woke them up; "you fatasses, did you miss mommy?" Marzia the pug just looked at you weird, then went to smelling your pockets. "What about you Valera? Did you miss mommy?" she took it differently and licked your entire face. "Ah-hahah stahp!! Valera i haven't washed myself yet!" Valera understood you, and started whining when accidently hit her ribcage; her long slender skinny body was the product of abuse and over racing, (she had been a race hound). And she was your favorite out of the two canines you shared a home with. Well now you weren't going to enjoy it anymore; the missions failure was let known to your boss; he was going to find you, and make sure you paid for what you didn't do. You sighed and went to cleaning your trashed house. After ten minutes of cleaning; you heard a window break. "He's after me" you thought to yourself ; you quickly grabbed your dogs and went to hide in you attic. The sound of the footsteps was clanky and hard. Your boss was of a thin frame and there was no way his small feet could make that noise. Whoever this man was; he was not small. You were thinking of fighting this dude, but then you didn't want to leave your doggos alone. ( doggos XD). Well too late this guy beat you to it. He had grabbed your hands and you could only wonder how you didn't hear him. Well this guy had his huge hands around you, and you could feel a hot sensation piercing your skin. "Alo love ya miss me?" it was a voice you knew all to well; "Kano.... You found me.... I would congratulate you, but you were probably the one who left my house in ruins." he chuckled, and had both his good eye and robotic one fixed on you. "Nah love, those were your doggos. " You sighed, partly with relief because that meant he hadn't been searching between your belongings for *ahem* personal stuff, but then you were mad at your dogs for destroying maybe half the furniture. "Well this is the last time i leave them roam free around the house." you hoped your comment would distract him and leave you time to escape his grasp. It didn't work, "nope, not having any of that y/n; I've been planning on having round two with you and maybe letting you join our Clan." you stopped at those words; was he still wanting you to join the Black Dragon, no you couldn't trust him, firstly he was holding you like if you were a wild animal about to escape; second, he was like you and you didn't even trust yourself sometimes. Why would you trust him? Kano was definitely not the definition of gentleman, but there was something about him you loved. And it drove you wild trying to figure out what it was. Besides you never belonged anywhere, maybe if you joined the black dragon; you'd finally feel at home. What harm would it do if you joined them? Kano looked at you, waiting for you to answer. "You know what, i will join your clan." Kano grinned, and let you go. Marzia and Valera immediately ran up to you. Licking you head to toe. Kano cackled at your state, you rolled your eyes. And stood up, you grazed Kanos shoulders. Earning a moan from him, you kept massaging him playfully. Then stopped and let go of his shoulders. He growled and got you by the waist, " i wouldn't do that if i were you y/n," of course you being the rebel you are you walked out. Well tried to anyway, his grip was really strong, suddenly out of nowhere you felt a hand making circles around your "area". You gasped; moaning a bit, earning a rightful earned grin from Kano. Grabbing your leg as well, "take a your suit off now". He growled seductively in your ear, obeying him and taking your entire suit off. "Good girl," with that he turns you over; pinning you hard to the ground. You can hear him struggling to take his pants off with his one free hand. You giggle, Kano simply grunts. Once he's done he starts massaging your legs once again. This time, he slips a finger in your panties. Slipping it off. Now on top of you, he grinds his torso and lower area all over your back and ass. "Kano just fuck me up already... " you mumble, Kano grins but keeps teasing you. Inserting a finger; causing you to moan, " i could do worse babe, do you want me to do worse...." "y-yess pleasee... Fuck me up so bad i can't walk Kano.." you stuttered hard, but you didn't care. You wanted Kano inside you, and keeping your hormone charged emotions in wasn't going to help. "Alright love; your going to feel this for days." he said as he got on top of you, inserting the tip of his member right in your clit. Gently shoving himself inch by inch; it felt so god damn good to you. Everytime he pushed in, it was like a whole new experience for you. (Despite you already losing it to him..) After a while he started getting sloppy; it was getting you bored. So you changed spots, with you on top. Kano looked at you puzzled, confused why you switched spots; "you were getting boring dear, i just wanted to spice things up a bit." Kano chuckled, " you're such a naughty girl y/n" he said as you started riding him. Tightening your hole for his pleasure, "ah fuck y/n do that again." Doing as he said you kept doing it until he came in you. Tired, you collapsed on top of him. Happy and content of what you just did, Kano hugged you falling asleep next to you. You felt safe with him, and if your bosses henchmen came. They would have to face you and him.
THE ENDDDDDD!!!!!! IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER... UP NEXT:KENSHI LEMON!!!