Kitanaxmale reader

"Foolish earth-realmer! You were supposed to serve it cold! " she throws you the plate. "When i saved you i didn't want you to be lazy and not listen to my instructions! I am beginning to regret saving you y/n," she got up from her chair and walked out, you sighed. You didn't know why, but you loved it when she acted spoiled. Her pale skin and curvy body just turned you on; plus she was sexy on the battle field. Yet shed never let you love her the way you do. "Oh well," you say to yourself and you go to the kitchen to do her request again. You loved your mistress dearly; if only she would notice you and see it. Why couldn't she? What if all you needed to do was tell her? "Yes it could work!" you say to yourself; all you needed to do was tell her how much you loved her. A letter would be just fine ; now the hard part. What to put in it. She was already intimidating enough, you didn't need her screaming about how you were a worthless servant and she wouldn't be caught dead with you. You didnt really have time to do anything because speaking of the devil; Kitana came storming in. You bowed in reverence to your mistress, but she didnt even see you; "Y/N! I want you to make the ball room as elegant as possible. Were having guests over tonight," you looked at her. "The ballroom mistress? It would take at least a week for me alone to decorate it. Kitana rolled her eyes, idiot; you wont be the only one. I'm just putting you in charge of the whole thing. I expect great things y/n," she said as she stormed off the room; did she seriously just put me in charge of everything. You didnt want her to take that position away so you got straight to work. After working almost all day with the others; it was done. And you had a good 30 minutes to rest, could this day get any better? "Y/N!!!" well there went your rest time. "Yes mistress kitana?" you bowed reverently, but this time she didnt scoff; she made you stand up. And looked at you in a lustful manner, "y/n... You have been such a good boy... You deserve a treat..." she trailed her finger around your chest. You blushed mad, but kept your face serious. "Mistress what are you thinking?" you say not moving your expression. She giggled, and took her mask off; I've been testing you y/n acting spoiled and seeing if you would give up on me. You didn't and I've been looking for a man to treat me right... After her little comment she kissed you roughly. You weren't letting her win though, and quickly defeated her. After 10 minutes of kissing you two backed away, gasping for ait. "Lets go to my room shall we?" kitana said in a seductive tone. You wasted to time and picked her up, carrying her to her chamber. Once you got there you took her top off, making her chest bounce out. Getting on top of you, you started sucking while she arched her back. Making her moan. After that treatment, she took of the bottom part of her outfit; and you fingered her love hole, "ah y/n make me wetter please," she moaned getting you aroused as well. "Why don't you start by getting me a little job." gesturing her to get down on her knees. She was much obliged to do it. And wasted no time sucking you, "mmmm" she mumbled between moans and gags. This was alright, but you wanted her to do it faster. "Kitana... Go faster..." she did speed up, but she wasn't the fast you wanted. So you grabbed her hair and made her suck you hard. "Mhmm Kitana, I'm about to-" you cummed in her mouth and she swallowed it gladly. Then she stood up and went to get her clothes on the floor. "Wait that's it..." you say disapointed; she just smirks and once shes done dressing. She finally says something, " y/n the ball is starting in a few minutes. Could you please undress me again and find me the designated dress? You sigh, but gladly do her command. "Good boy, if you keep being good ill reward you.." she playfully bites your neck in response. You moaned, but kept undressing her; "and how long will it take for my next reward.." you say suddenly aggressively massaging her thighs. "Maybe tonight mmm... After the ball.." she says a bit aroused. "Good girl.." you say to her; this was going to be a fun night for sure.
Taddaaaa i know it was short, but i ran out of ideas sooooo .... Yeah. ..also i dont have the mind of a boy so its hard for me to write in a guy pov... I hope you boys understand