About (y/n)

This is what your character looks like, you can print it out and color it if you want, but FYI i found this on google

This is what your character looks like, you can print it out and color it if you want, but FYI i found this on google.com so it might be from another anime, IDK. Well, I hope you enjoy the story. :D

My name is (y/n). I have (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (l/c) lips, and (s/c) skin. I wear a black hoodie to hide my face, a long ruby red dress that goes down to my knees, and brown lack up boots that go to my knees. I'm a skinny 17 year old who loves to read and write. The only thing I hate about myself is that I have huge breasts which attract all the guys. I don't want a guy to like me for my body structure, I want a guy to like me for me, but I don't think that will ever happen, so I've stopped feeling love, and eventually, everything. I don't talk now, or even smile. The last time I smiled, I believe I was 2, but I only know that from a picture. Every other picture I saw from then on, I had emotionless eyes and was never smiling, like something took away everything from me, oh wait, they did. Deliora destroyed my village when I was 1 1/2 year(s) (IDK which one it is, so if anyone knows, just write a comment and tell me, or tell yourself which one it is :D) old. A few years passed and I was trained to become a dragon slayer by all of the dragons. It only took me 2 days to learn each. The last dragon I visited was the ice dragon. He showed me his magic in 2 days as well and when he was done, he sent me to Ur to train with her and her boys (students). The day I finished all my training, and the day I went to Ur's, were the same day. It was also my birthday. I was turning 8 (it took at least 3 months to travel to each dragon). Ur accepted me warmly into her home. And that's where I stayed until she died.

** Flashback **
I had just gotten to Ur's, but the weather was freezing up here in the mountains.

"Well, you must be (y/n)! How was your trip?" Ur said rushing me inside. Inside the house I saw 2 boys. One looked my age, and the other looked about a year older than me.

I held a thumb up to answer her question. I didn't like to talk.

"Well that's good to hear." Ur said beaming. How can one woman be this happy?!?! "Gray, Lyon, can you come over here?"

"Comming!" they both yelled from across the room. The boys got up from by their puzzle and walked over to me and Ur.

"This is (y/n), she'll be learning with us for a while." Ur said. "So be nice to her."

The boys stayed silent for a while, until Ur spoke up.

"Don't be shy now, say 'Hi'. Don't be rude." Ur scolded Gray and Lyon.

"Hi." they mumbled reluctantly.

I waved 'Hello' from where I stood, without speaking.

"Why do we have to talk and she doesn't!" Lyon exclaimed.

"She will talk in time. She's probably just shy because she just met all of us." Ur explained.

No, she got it wrong. It's because I don't talk, I don't feel, and I don't really care. I just want to get stronger to defeat Deliora and get my revenge.

"She came from one of the villages that was attacked by Deliora." Ur explained. When Ur said this Gray's eyes got wider. "And a dragon found her after the attack. Her parents died, so he raised her, and when she was old enough to talk and walk, he taught her dragon slayer magic. It only took her 2 days to learn tho, so she was sent the another dragon to learn their magic. She was taught by all the dragons so she is called the Ultimate Dragon Slayer, or the Mystic Dragon Slayer. She knows all the dragon slayer magic."

"WOAH!" Gray and Lyon exclaimed in aww. "That's so cool!"

"Yes, it is cool, but if she were to fall to the dark side, she would be unstoppable, and more powerful then all the wizard saints and Zeref combined. It would mean the end of the world as we knew it." Ur said. "That's why we can't let her sway." (DARTH VADER WHERE CHU AT)

** Flashback End **

Well, I swayed after Ur died when I was 12. I had grown quite attached to Gray and Lyon, even tho Lyon was a jerk at times, but Gray was always nice. I guess her death just tipped the scale for me and I swayed. Well, anyways, I joined a dark guild at the age of 13 (Ur died the day before my birthday). The guild was called the Oracion Seis. I was the 7th member, but because of that, I didn't have a seal on the master. I was one of the youngest there at the time. The only other member my age was Brain's son Midnight. Midnight was a skilled wizard, he specialized in illusion magic. He challenged me to a fight when we were 14 saying that he thought his father thought that I was stronger, so we fought. His attacks didn't work on me because of my glass eye (I had to get a glass eye from a misfire in another battle, the eye is defective in tears tho, so I can only cry through 1 eye). Lets just say that I won. Midnight got so mad at me, and almost lost a leg and arm, that he told his dad that I was more powerful then Zero, the master and Brain's other half. So Brain took the seal off of Zero and challenged me to a duel. Lets just say that I won easily, made it so he has to use his walking stick, pole thingy, and got kicked out of the guild for being too powerful. (Typical me, I couldn't think of anything! XD)

After I got kicked out I joined a new dark guild called Night Shade. I was happy in that guild for a while. I had so many memories there. Like of hatching Dark Paw, my exceed who couldn't fly, but could fight amazingly and become a larger, stronger form. Dark Paw is black and white and has the ying and yang on her stomach. The only problem with her is that she's always nagging me for not talking. You see, my mom was special, she was a siren, so whenever I sing, or sometimes talk, it attracts guys. But when I was 16 the guild became corrupted so I decided to leave a year later. Everyone came after me, not wanting me to leave. Oh yeah, another reason I left was because one of the guys tried to kiss me and I broke his arm accidentally when I tried to get him off of me. I would have been lost if he hadn't rescued me tho...

Well, now that you know more about yourself, I hope you enjoy the story. :D

***

Todays chapter art is of Gajeel, and I think he looks proud...

***

Love,
Ashton Duzell