I Was Freaking Tagged... -_-

Tagged by: AnnaDaCactus

Favorite -
Song: Rolling Girl Vocoloid English Cover By JubyPhonic
Sport: Tennis (I play varsity for my high school)
Band: Panic! At The Disco (Though I like other bands too, I tend to listen to them the most)
Show: Any anime
Movie: Any Studio Ghlibi movie (ex. Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke, Prnicess Kaguya, When the Cat's Return, Only Yesterday...) (I probably spelled a lot of those wrong, but I don't really care at this point. I just woke up. -_-)
Food: Kiwi!!!
Drink: Coke
Game: Zelda, Mario Cart, Pokemon (any of them)
Color: Black and white, they represent the balance of the world, and white is all colors and blakc is the absence of color :) (There's your science lesson for the day, you're welcome)

I'm going to tag -
1529_psychogurlp
ridagreatyt (Go, Ry, do it. Don't ignore it. :P)
WilliamMullins0 (Have fun Willow. XD)
tinkertaydust
SalvagingSanity
hrkslsolfgsnakofje (YEAH MOTHER! I'M TAGGING YOU!!! HAHAHA!!!)
inspirited-away
MyOcsAreEverywhere
Lockyheart
Sinful-stories

Alright, so that's what I got about me. I'm tagging these people just because they were the top ten on my list when I put '@' in so that's what I got. Just so you know 'hrkslsolfgsnakeofje' isn't my real mother, she's just one of my friends, but at my school we have this thing we do and we make a fake family with out friends. It's pretty cool and I know Rachel always has my back so she's one of my many mothers. I have 5 mothers and 2 fathers. XD Well anyways I'm just going to post this on all my stories so all of you lovely people get to read it. Thanks for reading, bye!

--Ashton_Duzell