Dark Magic

Gajeel's POV

We all ran to the guild and split up into the group I told them to go in. Wendy and I went to the infirmery and the rest went to go report to the Master about our mission. Wendy tried to take the spell off, but it was too strong. Who is this girl!? The Master came in soon with the rest of the team in tow.

"There's dark magic in here!" he exclaimed looking at the girl.

"We know that idiot, now can you take the spell off or not!?" I yelled, he was really making me mad.

Master took the spell off of her and she looked a lot better, but he still said he sensed the dark magic.

"Who is this girl?" Master asked us.

"Her name's (y/n)!" her exceed exclaimed. "She travled very far to get here. We want to join the guild."

"And who might you be?" Master asked.

"My name's Dark Paw, I'm (y/n)'s exceed." she said.

I could tell Lily liked her.

"Now, where might you have come from?" Master asked.

"We came from a Dark Guild." Dark Paw said grimly. "The guild was fine until we got that murder request... (y/n) didn't like it and... things... happened so we ran away..."

Lily's eyes started to soften and so did the Master's. It seems like they've been through a lot.

A while later (y/n) started to wake up. When she came to Master welcomed her to the guild and she got her guild stamp. She chose to put it on er (b/p) in (f/c) and Dark Paw got it on her back in white.

"Wait... I think I know you..." Gray said to (y/n). "Oh yeah! You remind me of that girl who studied under  Ur with Lyon and me! You have the same name too..."

"Couldn't be her, (y/n) never met anyone named Ur as far as I know." Dark Paw said.

"Why don't you speak?" Natsu asked her.

(y/n)'s POV

Why are these people swarming me!? It's kind of annoying!

"She doesn't speak, she's mute." Dark Paw said.

I glared at her.

"If you don't like me calling you mute tell me." she said.

I gave her a look that said 'you know I don't speak!'

"Humph, then I win. You're mute." she said and walked off with me following her.

"Are you really mute?" Gajeel asked me.

I shook my head 'no' to answer him.

"I see..." he mumbled to himself as he walked off.