Chapter 2

"Where is Bianca? She was supposed to be here before us..." Erza said. Marcie shrugged. 

"They weren't kidding when they said she is quite the scatterbrained apprentice..." Lukas said with a chuckle. Then, a figure came running up the stairs.

"I'msosorry, I'msosorry, I'msosorry!" Bianca apologized as she ran up to them holding the Pokeballs. 

"...." The three newbie trainers just stared at Bianca, not knowing whether to laugh, say its alright, or just stand there.

"Hi!" Bianca said after catching her breath. The three just waved at her peculiarly. "I have your Pokemon here!" She said, extending her arms with three Pokeballs in them. "Take your pick!" She said, beaming. 

"Okay, who is going first?" Erza said, looking over at Marcie and Lukas. 

"You are." Marcie and Lukas said in unison.

"W-what!?" Erza said, taken aback. She looked at them for a moment before sighing. She took the Pokeball with the fire starter, Tepig. She smiled slightly. Lukas nudged Marcie.

"Ladies first." He said. Marcie extended her arm and grabbed the Pokeball with the water starter, Oshawott. Lukas took the final Pokeball with the grass starter, Snivy. 

"There you are!" Bianca said sweetly. "Again, sorry I was late..." She giggled. "Well, I have to get going. See you all!" She was about to leave when she remembered something else. "Oh! I forgot your Pokedexes!" Bianca shrieked! The trio just stood there, questioning how this girl was ever going to become a Pokemon Professor.

After handing them their Pokedexes, Bianca said farewell once more. The three friends began walking to Erza's house for lunch. 

"Quite the character, huh..." Lukas said as he tossed around his Pokeball.

"Hah... Yeah." Marcie said as they continued walking. After some small talk and Marcie's Skitty biting a random pedestrian, they made it to Erza's house.